Area Quest - how to make it reappear ?

Xolido

Hay SWTOR people - Area Quest - how to make it reappear ?

i Abandoned Area Q on Section X - tried to change planet and then back to see if it respawn 'd in mission log but no luck there.

Anyone knows how to ?

If you are speaking about the Area quest at the far left corner of Section X, then I would see if the feller up there, bottom left edge of that map, will let you re Accept it, otherwise that place is a daily so you can try your luck the next day.

Sorry, I know this may not be the most helpful reply, But I do know some of the quests in those lvl 50 areas can be some what buggy at times... so you may be dealing with that problem .

Other solution may be to restart you game I know that helps me with some of my problems.

If non of the above help, then visit this link : Section X Dailies Guide and see if that helps you gain more information on how to regain the quest.

You may be out of luck. Not all missions can be picked up again after you abandon them.

Area missions are usually given when you enter the area for that mission (thus the "area" designation). So you probably need to go back to that specific area to get it - if you can.

I don't recall any of the Area missions I've done being repeatable, but the Section X ones listed on Dulfy appareantly are, so it may simply be a matter of waiting a day before going back to the area to pick up the mission again.

Edited by Adric_the_Red