Querry for 30 mins, are you kidding me, Bioware?! :-)

Yosin

Hello!

Ive got server query for 400 people and waiting time above 30 minuts. I remember you promise gamers, that this situation is unaccepteble for you. So, my server Hydian Way is now overfull, is that your fail? WIll you do something with that, or I just choose wrong server (bad luck)?

I think you missed some in server moderation, when I created my char on Hydian Way it was low population server, I was hoped it stay okay...

I also suprised your website periodicly fail (database error). Can you make a good connection for websites and game servers, hm? Connections is very important for gamers comfort, I think that should be your priority in some way.

With all respect, Yosin. (Skyler from Hydian Way)

sorry if I made some mistakes.

Very simply. Some nice ppl with big brain thinks: we open server wait to full and open new, its so good idea.

But they forgot about little "problem", guild system. My guild start at offcourse new empty server. Now some like 10% ppl from guild playing, all other not.

Looks like for all servers playing, for example, 1000 ppl from guilds + 4 000 random ppl = server full. And next 10 000 guild members with later early access, or without, wait for this stupid full server and cannot open new becouse need join to guild.

Finally servers are always full .

Looks like big empty brains start this stupid idea and now we all can only cry and blame with no any chance to fix this idiotic situation.

Dear Bioware

I was just kicked out of a server with an error message saying connection lost, although there is no connection issue on my side. I was waiting for 50 minutes and now I have to do it again. This is ridiculous having in mind this is only preorder period, so nowhere close to full load. If this continues I am most certainly not buying any subscription for this game whatsoever. Sorry, I have better things to do than to wait for 2 hours if I want to play a game...

I dont care if Im 400 or 4000. I just wnt to play immediatly. WHy i should listen that they will add servers. I dont give a ****. The servers should be there already.

MAN you are my hero...he is damn right is an early access fellas and is failing that much with 400 ppl queue or more...

stop finding excuse BW fanboys.

I used to love this company too, but then i took the swtor preorder to the knee

i find it totaly unacceptable that a respected high profile company like bioware makes promises at the same time they point and laugh at other mmo launches (aion's 2 hour ques etc)

and now im in the que for an estimates 1 hour and 20 minutes... WHAT THE HELL

oh and im VERY pleased that you add new servers...

but what difference is it gonna make for the 1500 people in the que on the allready overloaded servers...

either give guilds as a whole the option to depart from the server, or force 500 randoms to move servers or something..

ofc the best way would be to prevent this situation from being created in the first place.

the second best option would be to ADD HARDWARE to the realms to fill them up.. (more clusters = more instanced zones for each map = able top handle more people = no more que times)

ofc.. if you go for option 2.. DONT ALLOW MORE AND MORE members on the servers that are allready full after you add clusters otherwise in 3 days it will be the same que again..

either that, or force split realms into new ones (take your cool guild calculation program.. set it up correctly this time, and keep server pressure into account, and remove guilds to make the game playable)

oh and *** is with your website.. i was even in the QUE for the FORUMS!!!!!

so much promises from BW... and now the joke is on you..

okay enough ranting now.. the game is awesome and i want to play it badly.. now go fix the que :p

Hah. 1568 when I tried to enter my server about 1 hour ago. 723 now when I'm wrighting this post. Half of my guild still not playing & I'm lvl 23. That's just idiotic , server status says that nearly ALL european servers are full atm. Amount shall be at least doubled. Or even tripled cause there are alot of people w\out preorder waiting for launch.

I select the server me and the guild I'm in have been assigned....and its 1700+ in queue

now after more than 1 hour in que there is still 888 ppl in front of me.

Any chance you can make the logins happen a bit faster Bioware? I usually have like about 2 hours gaming time on weekdays, when I use most or all of it in que there isn't much point?

Don't usually post, bit of a lurker - but I'm also stuck in a 1600+ queue at the moment (EU). I understand the need to ensure that all servers fill up to a healthy population size - which is why I'm hoping that the pop cap on servers (i.e. before the queues start) is currently set artificially low at the moment to make sure people spread out a bit. But given the unreasonable queues people now seem to be experiencing, it would be good if BW (we hope you're listening) could raise the caps a bit and at least make it possible for those already on the servers to play - I already have a level 20 toon as do my friends and I'm not really minded to start a new one just so I can play for the next few hours.

This is my 2nd 1.5 hours line for the login.....

Honestly the worse part is that my modem rebooted in midle of a heroic+4 quest and as soon I've got connection back I logged in.....just to wait 1.5 hour of 1600 ppl to get online.

If someone told me this gonna be better I wouldnt bother tbh.

But with the launch more ppl gonna come and probably more servers gonna get over populated, so honestly I dont even dare to reroll on a low pop server cause I might have the same issue I have right now in about a week.......

Official comment would be good if/when something gonna be done about the wait time or not.

Thanks for a good game and for a ......... start.

Bioware you better fix the queuing problems. I dont care how you fix it. If I have 2 hours to play on a Tuesday I want to use them playing not sitting in a que for 2 hours and then get some stupid error message about "connection lost".

You might get away with it now during early access but once I become a paying customer I expect to use the product without any queuing.

I don't understand how you can have this kind of queuing issues after all the preparations. And if you can't even handle early-access without queuing we all know what will happen next week.

Thank god there is a moderate sized thread on this matter! It seriously needs the attention of BW/EA. I made the unfortunate mistake of choosing Tomb Of Freedon Nadd as my server (Europe/English PVP) and now I have a 2hr minimum wait everytime! I have been BEGGING for a server transfer feature but all I get from that is "oh, stop whining and just make a new character". uhhhhh how about no? how about I like my character and don't want to have to start all over again? Please people! Bump this thread and get some attention! Strength in numbers.

Oh and don't get me started on the ******** loading time. Why does it take 10 minutes to start the game just to hit a "your in a queue for 4 hours" screen?

Sometime I don't even know if the game crashed or what happened.

Oh and don't get me started on the ******** loading time. Why does it take 10 minutes to start the game just to hit a "your in a queue for 4 hours" screen?

Sometime I don't even know if the game crashed or what happened.

Whilst im in a queue (aka all the freakin time!) my game client crashing every 2-3mins then carries on again. Annoying to say the least.

Thank god there is a moderate sized thread on this matter! It seriously needs the attention of BW/EA. I made the unfortunate mistake of choosing Tomb Of Freedon Nadd as my server (Europe/English PVP) and now I have a 2hr minimum wait everytime! I have been BEGGING for a server transfer feature but all I get from that is "oh, stop whining and just make a new character". uhhhhh how about no? how about I like my character and don't want to have to start all over again? Please people! Bump this thread and get some attention! Strength in numbers.

Snap, I'm also on Freedon Nadd. It was one of maybe five or so EU English PvP servers at the very start of Early Access, and probably the one with the most memorable name, which is perhaps why a lot of people rolled on it - now kicking myself for falling into that trap.

I think there's probably some kind of multiplier effect whereby even a relatively small preference of one server over others at the start early access means that the numbers rapidly become unwieldy once all their mates and prospective guildies finally get access.

very simply. Some nice ppl with big brain thinks: We open server wait to full and open new, its so good idea.

But they forgot about little "problem", guild system. My guild start at offcourse new empty server. Now some like 10% ppl from guild playing, all other not.

Looks like for all servers playing, for example, 1000 ppl from guilds + 4 000 random ppl = server full. And next 10 000 guild members with later early access, or without, wait for this stupid full server and cannot open new becouse need join to guild.

Finally servers are always full .

Looks like big empty brains start this stupid idea and now we all can only cry and blame with no any chance to fix this idiotic situation.

agreeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap, I'm also on Freedon Nadd. It was one of maybe five or so EU English PvP servers at the very start of Early Access, and probably the one with the most memorable name, which is perhaps why a lot of people rolled on it - now kicking myself for falling into that trap.

I think there's probably some kind of multiplier effect whereby even a relatively small preference of one server over others at the start early access means that the numbers rapidly become unwieldy once all their mates and prospective guildies finally get access.

They need to stop new players joining these already over crowded servers and introduce a server transfer feature similar to Rifts.

You people realize that the main problem for that, specially in ToFN, server who I'm also a member, is because so much players IGNORED the Guild Deployment system???

Anyhow we are actually in EGA, in the firsts steps of, I hope, a long live of the game and obviously there'll be issues with the population of servers as more and more players join the game.

It's perfectly normal to open servers as long as they become crowded. The other hand is having long population servers and dead servers with less than 500 players per faction.

10 to 20 minutes of queue in pick hours (after dinner, b4 raid times...) the 1 to 2 HOURS of ToFN aren't... but again that's an special case. While I was waiting I saw the others servers moving from 10 to 30m of queues at 21:00 (09PM GMT+1 time) and that's not a big deal right now, in a few days it'll although.