Wishlist

Dragoon-

My wishlist for GS.

A separate mouse sensitivity setting for GS.

The Target Indicator needs to be improved. I need a much bigger and brighter indicator. If there is too much going on or bad background colors I cannot see it immediately and find myself searching for it. Not so much a problem in space but on the planet map the lack of contrast sucks. Best would be I could choose size, form and color myself via UI editor.

Remember the X-wing series where the charge status of your blasters/engines would change their sound? You could hear if you're blasters capacitors are near empty. Loved it, want it.

GS has its own hotkey binding for enable/disable sound set to crtl+s that can't be changed, and ignores ground game binding. Fix that please.

IDK why but sometimes afterburners don't turn off when I let space go. I need to press space again.

I would like to have the small circle in the middle of the lead indicator bold or in a different color.

Add promotional GS space armor to the collection UI please.

This would be a nasty move towards anyone that has bought the cartel market flight outfits to either use or sell.

Of course not, since the promotional armor has republic / imperial insignias, while cartel armor does not.

Much like the cartel Energized/Galvanized Infantry armor set that don't have the Republic insignia nor the Havoc Squad badge. Or if you want the Volatile Shock Trooper don't have the Imperial insignia of the Imperial Trooper armor set.

Cartel armor allows you to look alike but you can't buy membership in Havoc Squad

Edited by Dragoon-

Of course not, since the promotional armor has republic / imperial insignias, while cartel armor does not.

Much like the cartel Energized/Galvanized Infantry armor set that don't have the Republic insignia nor the Havoc Squad badge. Or if you want the Volatile Shock Trooper don't have the Imperial insignia of the Imperial Trooper armor set.

Cartel armor allows you to look alike but you can't buy membership in Havoc Squad

I would have to stand by this being rude to anyone who has spent cash already on very similar items. Although Bioware loves to retexture so it being added to the collection in the near future wouldn't be surprising.

Edited by Brimmer

if i may add something to the wishlist, Could we Perhaps get a Hangar on friendly cruisers/destroyers that we could go to and get Repaired and Rearmed, i feel like i have to use the Droid Copilots just so i can get repaired at all. ether this or an R&R ability like we have in the Ground game, would remove shields while active I think as well as break on Movement or Firing

A colorblind mode for GS.

Under low contrast situations I can't separate red from green to the point where they almost become invisible to me. Yellow-Blue instead Green-Red would be so much better. I love World of Tanks and Battlefield 3 for having this options.

Add hotkeys for Whisper, RE-whisper and get rid of the undocumented and unchangeable hotkey crtl+s.

Add a team board so I can see who of my team buddies is dead.

Question. Is there an idle player kick or can we vote on idle players?

yeah votekick or idle kick would be great

I'd like to add a few features from the X-Wing series:

blaster "lock" indicator - goes off when an enemy has you targeted and get the lead indicator within the center of their firing arc. this would really help in same faction wargames so you'd know whether those laser shots are aimed at you or your target.

railgun "lock" indicator - goes off when a railgun is aimed at you (like with a missile lock it fills up as the railgun becomes more charged). Currently it seems that the missile lock indicator is triggered which confuses the dickens out of me when a missile lock warning pops up and then I get shot by a railgun instead.

ability to target the enemy target you regardless of whether they've hit you. Primarily to counter the problem of a successful missile dodge preventing you from targeting the guy who shot them.

ability to target friendlies and then target their target (like in the ground game).

From the previous answers:

* a distinct sound for gunship (ie not the missile lock sound)

* a way to know who is trying to lock on missile (e.g. R)

* a sound alert for low power blaster

Anyway I love this game but I think these couples of feature would be perfect (and not that hard to code I guess)

Edited by Hyrune