Three things I'd pay cash money for right now.

TheOuroborus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An option on the GTN to drag an item into queue and search for it directly.

Legacy cargo storage across all toons or atleast factional.

Warzones providing experience, coms and valor periodically throughout the match.

Judging by the people who have pre-ordered the hutt thing clearly people will pay good money for vague promises.

Personally:

1 - Class stories and companion stories

2 - Nice looking gear (As in actually nice, not the awful looks now, and not just star wars copies which is future fashion and shouldn't really be in fashion in this timeline anyway)

3 - New low level content so my next character doesn't have to repeat a single mission that my last 2 went through

THE FLIPPING CLASS BUFFS!!!!! Why are these not in the store yet???

Cause everyone should have leveled 4 50s by now :-p

Honestly I hope this is never on the market. Calling it p2w would be an exaggeration, but technically it is adding stats even if the only time you wouldn't have those anyway is solo content.

A few of mine in no particual order.

More character slots.

More interesting armour (I would love to see some proper mandalorian armour for BH, something similar to clone commando armour, more armoured robes for foce users and ofcourse cooler looking IA and smuggler sets because alot of the higher up gear for them is either crazy looking or weird colours.)

Armour sets for companions so you can properly choose how they look.

Different layouts for player ships, just to give them a bit a flair.

A way to remove unwanted Darkside/Lightside points so you can go full darkside/lightside.

More mounts like the thrones, i would love one that is like a jet pack (maybe like the rocket boots etc).

One last thing that i dount we will see, but a way to make a companion a jedi/sith or a way to change the way a companion fights (e.g make vette a healer, or ashara a tank) so you can take the companion you want with you not the one you need to take.

Cause everyone should have leveled 4 50s by now :-p

Honestly I hope this is never on the market. Calling it p2w would be an exaggeration, but technically it is adding stats even if the only time you wouldn't have those anyway is solo content.

Is it much different than +41 crystals? I see what you're saying, and it's probably borderline, but the buffs are freely and easily accessible to all. Like WZ XP boosts or races, I think this should also be unlock-able.

Is it much different than +41 crystals? I see what you're saying, and it's probably borderline, but the buffs are freely and easily accessible to all. Like WZ XP boosts or races, I think this should also be unlock-able.

You have a good point with the crystals, but they have also said the reason they allowed the crystals is because they are trying to get away from the stat-based color crystals (and God I hope they do). If they made the crystals anything but 41 no one would buy them (at least not nearly as many) and it would hurt the sale of sabers as well.

The race and WZ xp boosts are a different story. The race doesn't give you any bonus stats (except human which gives some presence) and XP boosts and don't effect stats, just leveling speed. There are also no unlocks for the companion affection (grants buffs for the first of each type) and I suspect this was intentional.

I don't want to see everything that people worked to unlock in the legacy become available for sale. Also notice that the buffs (and companion affection) are not available for credits, where as all the of the legacy unlocks on the market are also purchasable with credits.

At the moment I'd most likely shell out for:

1.) Donation to pay a bug-fix team

2.) SGRs (I'd have no problem with them being CM items)

3.) Continuation of class and/or companion stories

Legacy/account bank would be much appreciated but should be a legacy perk.

1. Class Story Continuation (I would even buy stories for each class separately)

2. Shared Bank (with all alts)

3. R5, R2 pet (actual size)

4. Solo Instances for end game like Rift has for small group, casual players

Bioware I would throw my money at you for any of the above. Take my money please!!!!!

I'd LOVE to see a shared legacy bank/cargo hold!!! Especially for cartel market items that I could share with my alts etc.

:D

1.) New PvE Content (yup i said it)

-New Planet, New Operation + Flashpoint Combo (ala 1.2)

2.) Live Mounts

-Tauntaun, mini boga, mini rancor

3.) Spray Cans for Armor Pieces

- I want my Republic Containment Officer Armor to be Black/Silver :D

I concur, being able to customize armor with color would be great feature.