Fast credits.

HiCalibre

I am level 50 and credits are hard to get with the repair bills and gearing up, even with Black Hole gear and all of that.

I need to know a fast way to make credits, I don't want PvP/Dailies/Space Missions/Quests/GTN stuff. I want a strategy that gets lots of credits and is fast.

Thanks for any help.

There is no "Get Rich Quick Button", as far as I'm aware. Do your dailies on Black Hole and either Belsavis or Ilum (pick one per day) and do them for 4 days in a row and you should have a million credits or so. If you really want to load up quickly... get 2 50s and do the dailies on all three planets, Corellia, Ilum, and Belsavis each day.

I don't want PvP/Dailies/Space Missions/Quests/GTN stuff. I want a strategy that gets lots of credits and is fast..

Not sure what you expect here, the only option you have left open is straight grinding mobs so ill suggest that (sarcasm here).

Sorry dailies once a week and you will have enough creds to repair/respec. Repairs are not expensive and gearing does not involve much in the way of credits unless you want custom gear.

Pick up slicing on 2 max lvl toons- run missions, sell epic augment matts. 300k a day.

Do dailies on 2-3 Max level toons. Upto 1.2 million per day

Play the GTn- Unlimited cashflow (also has the biggest chance to make nothing or a loss)

Farm slicing nodes and chests 60-70k per hour.

Farm stuff off the ground- will vary from server to server and what your farming.

There ya go, some easy ways to get rich.

well if you arent willing to do anything to earn the money do you really expect them to just give it to you? I mean come on maybe pick a profession and do a raid or RE something valueable then get the mats and sell items etc on GTN is a great easy fast way to make money. People always need mods and enhancements. Go make an artifice or cybertech or armormech or something.

Buy & Resell. If you do it right, you'll make lots of fast credits. If you do it wrong, you'll lose your shirt.

I don't think this is a good option for you. You'll probably lose or make a very small profit. You have to understand the game & the items you are buying to resell and how & when people will demand them.

I am level 50 and credits are hard to get with the repair bills and gearing up, even with Black Hole gear and all of that.

I need to know a fast way to make credits, I don't want PvP/Dailies/Space Missions/Quests/GTN stuff. I want a strategy that gets lots of credits and is fast.

Thanks for any help.

So you want creds, but are unwilling to work for them.

Good luck.

Thanks for any help.

Since you said what you don't want to do for creds, you have only one other option.

You are 50. Go to a lower planet, start in one spot, and kill EVERYTHING you can on the planet. From one end to the other.

Finding a smallish sized planet works great for this. Quelsh is good for it. Now before you laugh, I'm serious. I get bored, and I have done this. While it is not the quickest ( and no one can say one way is over the other until they test them all) You WILL get alot of creds from doing this.

I do my dallies (all of them) once a day for roughly 300k, while I'm doing that I'm sending out my companions on missions, making gear (synthweaving), and tearing them apart to make MK-6 kits, I usually sell 10 a day for roughly 390-420k.

so that's about 690-720k a day. ;)

I do my dallies (all of them) once a day for roughly 300k, while I'm doing that I'm sending out my companions on missions, making gear (synthweaving), and tearing them apart to make MK-6 kits, I usually sell 10 a day for roughly 390-420k.

so that's about 690-720k a day. ;)

The OP doesn't want any advice that involves even minimal effort.

Get slicing up to 400 on your main, get the affection of 5 companions to 10k and send them on slicing missions while doing the dailies. When done with the dailies, put the purple missions you got from crits on thr GTN at the lowest price others have them (it changes from type to type, for example purple Slicing Missions sell for around 60k, Archealogy for 10k or so)

Actual Crafting would make more, but you would have to invest money in it first, because you would need to have alot of materials to get the right schematics.

There is no "Get Rich Quick Button", as far as I'm aware. Do your dailies on Black Hole and either Belsavis or Ilum (pick one per day) and do them for 4 days in a row and you should have a million credits or so. If you really want to load up quickly... get 2 50s and do the dailies on all three planets, Corellia, Ilum, and Belsavis each day.

Nah, just level your crew skills. Next time they do a crafter friendly patch, sell what ever the current mk-6 thing is for 2 days. You'll have millions. Grinding credits is for chumps.

Contrary to an earlier post, if you play the GTN properly you will never lose. It is a guaranteed win but you can't always control when you will get your profit.

Dailies take a set amount of time and give a set amount of credits but I find once you learn the GTN enough you can make more with less of a time investment than dailies. (Also, dailies are boring to me so it's an excuse not to do them.)

• 4 months later...
I am willing to work, it is just, I did the totals, starting from zero credits, cannot make more than 400k from dailies/chest farming a day, tried, didn't work.

Well if you're now willing to use the GTN, train underworld trading and have your companions spam the lower level underworld metal missions. The purples should sell pretty decently on your server and easily keep up with whatever repair costs you have. Not going to make you fabulously wealthy in a day, but its a pretty good amount of credits.