Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

What is the possibility of them sending invites on Saturday and Sunday? I don't believe I have ever seen BW/EA announce/launch something huge on a weekend. I guess I am just worried that they will halt invites Friday night and resume Monday or everyone will be invited before the weekend.

The weekend beta tests were done entirely on the weekend. The final stress test weekend included a system exactly like Early Access. :cool:

Edited by master_tarix

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekend beta tests were done entirely on the weekend. The final stress test weekend included a system exactly like Early Access. :cool:

Right but they always started sending invites on a weekday and ended on a weekday. It allowed them to fully support it on the weekend and test themselves. Question refers to whether or not they will SEND invites on the weekend.

Question: How does one find a wife who likes Star Wars and would actually be interested in playing this game? Was she flying on a winged unicorn slaying dragons with Mjolnir at the end of a triple rainbow??

lol. My fiance is thrilled. I bought him a copy for Christmas and bought myself one as well since we're both into Star Wars and PC games. As for where he found me...he picked me up in a bar.

i think this thread has derailed

enterd code on thr 27th of july ... still waiting

friend entered his a day earlier he's lvl 9 and currently going to die when he gets home .....

As someone who ordered in september and is hoping for an invite in a few hours, the fact that someone from JULY! didnt even get in yet is very disheartening.

Getting in will be like getting a golden ticket to the cholocate factory

Four out of five of those who get in will be physically mangled and psychologically traumatized, while deformed dwarves sing songs mocking their plight? That's it, I'm canceling.

Today, we're inviting many more people to play The Old Republic - more than yesterday, and over a much greater time span.

As explained yesterday, our initial pre-order rush was over a very short span (about a week). Today we'll be inviting well beyond July, but again, we're remaining cautious as we send each email wave.

We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size. We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Posted 9:18am EST

Email invite waves for today, 12/14

Edited by Kourage