This will be my second post of all time

Dacorianton

Yep thats right! Never before have I posted within the hallowed walls of any game forum with a bunch of QQ, or questions, or whatever...I've always played the game. My opinion, my time, my money right? Everyone is entitled to theirs. But to drag a player such as me here, there is a serious problem...

Cheating and Exploits,

Dont defend it, dont say it doesnt happen, or you havent seen it, thats just ignant dog /buttslap now go sit that fine asset on my couch while I tell you whats happenin...B

For the most part if people want to hack, speed or whatever the duce is out there for this game, they dont want you to notice it, and I dont consider it as much a problem because a minor boost in speed is still going to cause their team to lose because I can still kill the lil'johnsons

What the real problem is (at least in 10-49 pvp) is netlimiter and other bandwidth shaping programs, HOLY %@LL people! Have you seen these!?!?!?! I can't tell you the amount of times I lagged on my lowbies today with a perfectly good connection AT THE MOST CONVIENANT of TIMES against the OPPOSING TEAM around the SAME OPPOSING PLAYERS, once sure thats fine, twice, why not?, three "hmm", four "thats really odd", five "why can't I hit him when my abilites fire", twenty "ya........" , the entire match...retarded

Now there will be a few of you cynics out there who cry "LTP newb lawlz" "Theres no cheating I havent seen it" "I'm sure its just your internet" "dont let the door hit you on your way out"

Respectably, to you people I tell you to turn your asset right around so we can share a good time (over tea of course)

All I'm saying is make it easier to report players both on your team and the opposing team, If this goes on for much longer my sub is gone, its beyond silly bioware, this goes BEYOND BED AND BATH,

DISREGARD THIS POST AND NOW TALK ABOUT HOW SMART I AM

Cheating and Exploits,

Dont defend it, dont say it doesnt happen, or you havent seen it, thats just ignant dog /buttslap now go sit that fine asset on my couch while I tell you whats happenin...B

I dont defend it.

I dont think it doesnt happen at all.

I, however, have never seen it (with about 400-500 wz played in total since launch).

People occassionaly lag, but this on its own is no proof for hacking / cheating, unless it is the same player conveniently lagging on a regular basis. I personally have never seen this.

Yep thats right! Never before have I posted within the hallowed walls of any game forum with a bunch of QQ, or questions, or whatever...I've always played the game. My opinion, my time, my money right? Everyone is entitled to theirs. But to drag a player such as me here, there is a serious problem...

Cheating and Exploits,

For the most part if people want to hack, speed or whatever the duce is out there for this game, they dont want you to notice it, and I dont consider it as much a problem because a minor boost in speed is still going to cause their team to lose because I can still kill the lil'johnsons

What the real problem is (at least in 10-49 pvp) is netlimiter and other bandwidth shaping programs, HOLY %@LL people! Have you seen these!?!?!?! I can't tell you the amount of times I lagged on my lowbies today with a perfectly good connection AT THE MOST CONVIENANT of TIMES against the OPPOSING TEAM around the SAME OPPOSING PLAYERS, once sure thats fine, twice, why not?, three "hmm", four "thats really odd", five "why can't I hit him when my abilites fire", twenty "ya........" , the entire match...retarded

Now there will be a few of you cynics out there who cry "LTP newb lawlz" "Theres no cheating I havent seen it" "I'm sure its just your internet" "dont let the door hit you on your way out"

Respectably, to you people I tell you to turn your asset right around so we can share a good time (over tea of course)

All I'm saying is make it easier to report players both on your team and the opposing team, If this goes on for much longer my sub is gone, its beyond silly bioware, this goes BEYOND BED AND BATH,

DISREGARD THIS POST AND NOW TALK ABOUT HOW SMART I AM

It's a shame even the so called top players use these crutches even in reg war zones why use a cheat ingame when you can used a simple game mechanic like this in war zones IMO it is getting worse

Edited by skotish

No, I'm on the harbinger. I'm just a solid republic player with no imp alts (I like being the good guy, and playing the underdog) who sees this crap all the time (because imperials outnumber rebs 99% of the time on all servers, thus demographics show=more players=more pvpers=less wins for rebs which is fine, I still get my wins often, except when I notice those same imp players who say there is no cheating yelling LTP because they think they won from a fair playing field, they dont notice it because it is on their team)

There are also an increase of "=more good pvpers" after "more pvpers" excuse my lack of concern for the e-pride of others. It doesnt disvalidate my OP however because its SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS when a loss is just a loss or when it is exploitin

Edited by Dacorianton
I was wrong a bit

cheating and exploits dont say everytime you get beat someone cheated and exploited. Im sure it happens. But I will bet my first born son that out of every 100 times I hear someone cry cheat or hack 99 times it wasnt. Just saying get over it the other team was more then likely better.

Jenna'syyde

I dont defend it.

I dont think it doesnt happen at all.

I, however, have never seen it (with about 400-500 wz played in total since launch).

People occassionaly lag, but this on its own is no proof for hacking / cheating, unless it is the same player conveniently lagging on a regular basis. I personally have never seen this.

I hope you're joking with 400 matches, coming in the pvp section to say this or that doesn't happen... 400 is a drop in the bucket compared to most of us.

This seems to happen a LOT in lowbies on POT5, have not noticed it once at 50.

Was wondering since I've seen blatantly obvious lag switching sub-50 POT5 a few times. I don't remember ever seeing it done in 50 though on this server.

I've had it done to me a bunch by hoth ski patrol. People like hot shot and some others use the lag tricks all the time, where they disappear on your screen for a few seconds and then pop up 10-15m away.

cheating and exploits dont say everytime you get beat someone cheated and exploited. Im sure it happens. But I will bet my first born son that out of every 100 times I hear someone cry cheat or hack 99 times it wasnt. Just saying get over it the other team was more then likely better.

Jenna'syyde

I also said, "There is also an increase of "=more good pvpers" after "more pvpers" excuse my lack of concern for the e-pride of others. It doesnt disvalidate my OP however because its SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS when a loss is just a loss or when it is exploitin"

I know what's a fair win and what's not, I'll take your firstborn son now, ill rename him roflcoptor and zoom him around my home, please insert foot in mouth sir, the pvp I engage in isn't such that I'm ignorant of abilities or skill, /love

Your kids new father

I also said, "There is also an increase of "=more good pvpers" after "more pvpers" excuse my lack of concern for the e-pride of others. It doesnt disvalidate my OP however because its SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS when a loss is just a loss or when it is exploitin"

I know what's a fair win and what's not, I'll take your firstborn son now, ill rename him roflcoptor and zoom him around my home, please insert foot in mouth sir, the pvp I engage in isn't such that I'm ignorant of abilities or skill, /love

Your kids new father

clearly you don''t... just saying. If I had a nickel foe everytime I saw some one cry hack/cheat and it wasn't an actual hack/cheat I'd have retired already. And you can have the bastard (kids are expensive) :)