Black talon, complete then crash

Do you have an SSD by chance?

I have two friends that both have SSD's and they are the only ones I know that crash on the 1st cutscene of Foundry.

I do not have one and I always crash on both Black Talon and Esseles. Been like that since 1.5. It is just one of those many nagging bugs that keep adding up.

Space-bar is your friend, just mash space-bar as soon as it starts going into hyperspace, problem solved.

Doesn't work tried it it crashes just the same. Tried doing Foundry an hour or so ago crash when i went into it, crash when i got back in and started the first conversation. Just got out of Battle for Ilum and when the FP was done another CTD. I don't know what Bioware has done in that last patch but it messed something up.

I haven't had this many crashes since that pile of crap SWG.

• 1 month later...
ive had where it crashed but no yield of rewards at all. it just crashed, i relog, and it sends me back to my previous position, as if nothing happened. its a waste of time, and needs to be fixed. to waste that much time in a FP only to get nothing is beyond unacceptable.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Several threads about this already, a lot of people has the same issue. Been around since 1.5 patch and still not fixed. First cutscene of The Foundry is the same. Theres nothing wrong with your computer, it's a game issue.

It will be fixed in patch 4.7.

• 2 months later...
The only work-around that has helped for me was to run the game in fullscreen mode and then alt+tab out of the game as soon as the hyperspace jump happens and wait for it to be gone before tabbing in again.

The only work-around that has helped for me was to run the game in fullscreen mode and then alt+tab out of the game as soon as the hyperspace jump happens and wait for it to be gone before tabbing in again.

^ This. This also for foundtry 2nd convo and Esless

• 1 month later...