Cademimu bugs

So last boss is bugged with the fire everywhere and everyone knows it. The only way to beat him after the bug was to pull him into the corridor. A glitch to fix a glitch as it were. So why is it that the first thing Bioware does is correct the bug that lets a group pull him into the corridor thus preventing groups from being able to complete the flashpoint and not the bug that required people to bug out the boss in the first place? Should probably get some of those priorities straight, just saying.

• 4 weeks later...
My guess is you're killing him too quickly ? He fires off the rockets at certain stages as his health goes down, if you kill him too fast the last set of rockets haven't finished before the next ones start. At 50% 3/4s of the room will be filled with steam/fire. My friend who wanted to power-level through this dungeon had the same problem when I brought my level 50 character in. In the end I did virtually no dps with my healer companion doing all the damage. That allowed time for each set rockets to finish before the next set started.