Well PT's. This is it. The end.

IAmViiOLENT

Pretty often considering that when I get PUG'd into a WZ 3/4 of my team is off trying to kill people rather than attacking the ball carrier, and the point of the Storm + Harpoon isn't about function but more style. When I picked a body type 4 male I wanted to make jokes about eating people and using my fat abs to crush them. Isn't that PvP? Large men sailing through the air and dragging victims to their blubbery demise?

win

(must have 5 characters).

First full game back in live as rage in 2.0

Yeah, they TOTALLY nerfed it.

http://i.imgur.com/seMh2mb.jpg

It's actually kind of interesting. From the matches I played yesterday, I feel like not being able to use force stasis/choke to generate singularity ticks was pretty disruptive on my pre-2.0 rotation. That actually feels like more of a nerf than the damage reduction to smash/force sweep. On the other hand, I didn't really see much difference as far as numbers go, but then again damage and hp has overall increased.

apparently the new FOTM is naked anything

i queued up last night for naked pvp in my pve tank spec (i was waiting for guildies to log on so we can level together on Makeb).

f'n hilarious. i think people eventually realized that "Tankie" in this case wasn't just a clever name, and started just leaving me alone to pull/taunt/stun/snare them..

it's never been that easy to get 200k+ protection.

Another complaint thread. Jesus.

After playing all 16 classes I can honestly say... Any class is good in the right knowledgable hands. L2play.

Yes, because this is a complaint thread. It was to a certain point sarcasm, although they have been nerfed a little bit. They're still relatively strong.

Anyways, telling me to L2P a PT is a bit of a joke, considering I main a carnage marauder and roll with the PT as an alt because its so mind numbingly easy to do 950+ dps per WZ.