You do know your posting in the WRONG section right?

Wolfninjajedi

I know so am I, but I need to make this clear. All of you who keep posting these topics, they are completely unrelated to the Star Wars discussion forum which last I checked is to.

"Welcome to the STAR WARS discussion Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games."

All I am seeing is a bunch of QQ threads and the like about all this pre-order and early access stuff, there are other sections for that do it there. Anyway I just thought I would make it clear, and yes I know by me posting about all that in this thread isn't following what it says up there but I needed to.

• 5 months later...
I know so am I, but I need to make this clear. All of you who keep posting these topics, they are completely unrelated to the Star Wars discussion forum which last I checked is to.

"Welcome to the STAR WARS discussion Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games."

All I am seeing is a bunch of QQ threads and the like about all this pre-order and early access stuff, there are other sections for that do it there. Anyway I just thought I would make it clear, and yes I know by me posting about all that in this thread isn't following what it says up there but I needed to.

Should be stickied quite frankly.

Greetings everyone!

We understand that members can get frustrated with the community at times but threads criticizing the community, however well intention, tend to result in flames and incite negative reactions. With that in mind, we are going to close this thread.

This being said, if you find a thread that is off-topic to these forums, please Report their thread so the Community Team can investigate and move it to the proper forum if need be. Please do not respond in the thread that you have done so as that can sometimes derail the thread from its topic which we wish to avoid.

We appreciate your patience and assistance!