Moddable Bound to Legacy Weapons?

Freshtech

Are there any moddable bound to legacy weapons? I would like to send some bound color crystals to an alt, but I haven't found any orange bound to legacy gear. The birthright and inheritance weapons aren't moddable.

Aww, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the reply. I really regret my shortsightedness now that I'm stuck with a low-level rakghoul crystal that I don't have a use for anymore. Oh well, lesson learned.

Get a new piece of orange gear (unbound). Take the bound crystal from the weapon. Put it into the unbound orange gear. Do not equip it. Mail to your alt.

Pretty sure stamping a bound crystal into an unbound weapon will bind it.

Get a new piece of orange gear (unbound). Take the bound crystal from the weapon. Put it into the unbound orange gear. Do not equip it. Mail to your alt.

I tried this. I couldn't modify the weapon while it was unbound.

You can buy Legacy Gear (100K a piece I think) from the Legacy Vendors. You can then put you bound item in them and transfer them to an Alt.

Edit: However, I'm not sure there is a moddable weapon, so this will only be suitable for Mods and Armourings.

Edited by Apollo-Rayne

You can buy Legacy Gear (100K a piece I think) from the Legacy Vendors. You can then put you bound item in them and transfer them to an Alt.

Edit: However, I'm not sure there is a moddable weapon, so this will only be suitable for Mods and Armourings.

There is no modable legacy weapon ATM. I've looked... twice.

There is no modable legacy weapon ATM. I've looked... twice.

Well look harder.

I got a mandalorain helmet from legacy vendor on dromund kass and its a modable one.

250.000 credits tho :( but it looks damn cool :D

LOL, helmet its not a weapon. Sorry m8 :D

LOL if you really want to mod a legacy weapon, you could always slap an augment kit on it. But why?

darned things are utterly useless after just a couple levels. The one I had for my trooper was replaced in about a day.

• 2 months later...
LOL if you really want to mod a legacy weapon, you could always slap an augment kit on it. But why?

darned things are utterly useless after just a couple levels. The one I had for my trooper was replaced in about a day.

did you even read the original post? he's asking for it to be able to mail a crystal

Returning thread. :)

My old post (the first post in this thread) is still accurate, at the moment there is no way to purchase a customizable bound to account weapon, and there is nothing else you can do at the moment to gain the ability to send a bound color crystal to another character.

The only way to do it at the moment is if you got one of these weapons:

the only "bound to legacy" weapons are the crossbows that were available during the second event, the Chevin random item acquisition race.

If you were not able to participate, then you're out of luck.

• 1 year later...
the only moddable bound to legacy weapons that i can think of at the moment are the gree weapons which you will have to have already or wait until the event comes back to get.

There's only a Gree BOL lightsaber

But as for others - there are Bounty broker crossbows and blaster, CZ-198 and Corruptor blade (drop from DP) vibroswords.

look here

Are there any moddable bound to legacy weapons? I would like to send some bound color crystals to an alt, but I haven't found any orange bound to legacy gear. The birthright and inheritance weapons aren't moddable.

main hand weapons do have a crystal slot. I have a couple I keep around just to send crystals to my alt in the hopes he can learn them.

You do realize this is a thread from 2012 right ._.?

if you want more legacy weapons click on my signature and comment

damn! why do people keep dragging up year old thread as if anyone who posted is even still playing swtor?

And even if they are, (been here since launch, personally) they certainly don't check for new replies after the first week or two.

• 3 months later...
This is a BoL sword for sell from the reputation vendor on CZ-198. It's called Sword of Vigilant, but you have to have pretty high rep with Czerka... maybe maxed rep, idk. Oh, and it's 500,000 credits, but thats a small fee for an item that will allow you to transfer hilts (Main hand or offhand) to all of your characters. As far as moddable blasters go, as far as I know, your only option is a Reputation Vendor in the Cartel Bazaar. On Imp side they are off to the right when you come off the elevator, named Freelance Gear Merchant. 250k-750k and varying levels of reputation required. They're pretty much the only reason the bounty events even matter.

Current BoL weapons are event weapons gree, bountybrokers and rakghoul...

Also that op dropping sword and Czerka sword...

That's about it right?

Real problem atleast has been that no offhands (other that saber and blaster that are also mh) has any BoL items, like knives, shotguns, gens or shields.

This affects also in things like gearing HK on rep side...