I finally beat Neb in dps in a WZ!

EmblemElite

Mostly its just fun to mess with you. In my defense that and the hypergate game (where I was focused down by my guild and had 3 more deaths than you, for you to only outheal me by a very small amount) were the only two games where I got to just focus on healing. If I remember correctly we had 2 or 3 huttball matches where you were instructed to sit in mid and heal while I was to follow the ball carrier and pull and what not. Which obviously would yield much less healing. I can't remember if we played a civil war together... Think we also had a Novare Coast game that I'm sure you outhealed me, but I can't really remember the exact outcome of. And I'm just messing with you man. I enjoyed the competition and don't think you're a bad guy. I just like to mess with you because you've built such a reputation for yourself and your so intent on upholding it. I did read the forum correctly. Just thought it was a good opportunity to play with your ego.

Mostly its just fun to mess with you. In my defense that and the hypergate game (where I was focused down by my guild and had 3 more deaths than you, for you to only outheal me by a very small amount) were the only two games where I got to just focus on healing. If I remember correctly we had 2 or 3 huttball matches where you were instructed to sit in mid and heal while I was to follow the ball carrier and pull and what not. Which obviously would yield much less healing. I can't remember if we played a civil war together... Think we also had a Novare Coast game that I'm sure you outhealed me, but I can't really remember the exact outcome of. And I'm just messing with you man. I enjoyed the competition and don't think you're a bad guy. I just like to mess with you because you've built such a reputation for yourself and your so intent on upholding it. I did read the forum correctly. Just thought it was a good opportunity to play with your ego.

I know, which is why I put the smiley face in. Personally, I think you concentrated too much on how you performed against me as shown by your reconstruction of almost every game we played. You're a good healer and everyone that matters prob knows it.

Thanks man. :p I just get competitive lol. If anything I've learned doing ranked the past few days (Never really focused on it cause the guild isn't really pvp based) is that sage healer is the utility healing class. I don't mind too much it just makes trying to outheal someone like you a lot harder.