PvP Guild

Ozsavsta

Gday guys

Im looking for a guild that is predominantly PvP or has a large player base who PvP with regularity. Side doesnt bother me so much as I am willing to reroll to get a decent PvP guild.

Thanks Guys..

Sav

You have a few options on both sides but who knows if any are taking new members atm. Best option Choose your class/faction and start PVPing, make friends and see what guilds you would like to join and then talk to them... but as i say Both factions have some great PVP guilds.

The bigger PvP guilds (as far as I know) are as follows:

Pub side: Terra Australis, A Little Bit Gimp, Mind Walkers

Imp Side: Order of Chaos, Seraphic Nexus

I'm sure you can get into contact with people from these guilds, but I can't say whether they're currently recruiting or not. If anyone knows of any pvp guilds I left out please feel free to mention them.

The bigger PvP guilds (as far as I know) are as follows:

Pub side: Terra Australis, A Little Bit Gimp, Mind Walkers

Imp Side: Order of Chaos, Seraphic Nexus

I'm sure you can get into contact with people from these guilds, but I can't say whether they're currently recruiting or not. If anyone knows of any pvp guilds I left out please feel free to mention them.

Bit surprised that you didn't mention the Cats, and RtS(maybe because RtS is a bit more select?). Also it would be a shame not to mention that while NS is a PvE guild, they have quite a good PvP side as well.

Good point.

Samurai Pizza Cats is also a republic PvP guild borne out of the recently deceased MvP (this slipped my mind, hence missing them in my previous post).

Notorious Synergy is a raiding guild with plenty of PvP members, but is also not currently recruiting.

RtS is a new guild formed of ex-NS players, and I am working under the assumption that they are exclusively inviting players only that Carthy approves of, so GL with that one.

Right so really I dont have much chance of getting into any of them it seems :) Thanks for all the info tho. The acronyms is a little confusing as I dont know who any of them are :) But I have rolled Pub as it seems most of them lean that way, so I guess I will just have to wait and see, hopefully one of them will pop their heads in here and see ze post.

I have noticed the gimp fellows on the forums a bit, I just hope I get some PvP matches with some guilds and hopefully I can impress..

Sav

There's no harm in asking around though. I don't know what their recruitment is like, but TA, Gimp, Cats and MW are the guilds you'd be looking for I'd think (see above for non-abbreviated versions). If none of them are openly recruiting or willing to give you a trial run, just play some solo games and after a while people will notice how you're playing due to the relatively small player pool. If you make a good impression I'm sure people will seek you out.

well that isnt entirely true... I played my jugg for 14 matches straight.. in 11 of those matches had 5 of the same ppl. out of those matches 9 of them I was the ONLY toon that did any protection.... topped the medal charts but sadly not even an mvp vote ;( I guess I just wasnt playing with the right ppl...

well that isnt entirely true... I played my jugg for 14 matches straight.. in 11 of those matches had 5 of the same ppl. out of those matches 9 of them I was the ONLY toon that did any protection.... topped the medal charts but sadly not even an mvp vote ;( I guess I just wasnt playing with the right ppl...

Unfortunately most players just vote for their friends. Some guilds even have it as a rule.

Look, if you know the difference between grass and snow, you're already better off than most the server. I suggest you try Seraphic Nexus. They aren't extremely picky, but they will monitor you.

Yeah, Im not the best, but I am FAR from the worst... Im playing guardian for the CC.. Im not after glory of kills and damage, I love to control the game, so Guardian will suit me to a tee...

Yeah, Im not the best, but I am FAR from the worst... Im playing guardian for the CC.. Im not after glory of kills and damage, I love to control the game, so Guardian will suit me to a tee...

You mentioned you had a jugg, right? Seraphic Nexus is an imp guild.

I do indeed have a jugg... most of my toons are Imp.. I just rolled on Pub an hour or two ago, as I saw most of the responses were for pub guilds.. More choice.. besides.. On imp side we are usually getting wasted... guess it comes from having no healers and one protector... :(

Lowbie PvP is meh but having recently been playing alot of lowbie PvP I win far more often than losing but it is very depressing when you get 2 or more F2P players on your team. The other night in an Ancient Hypergates I had 3 F2P players on my team needless to say it didn't end well watching them run around with out sprint is cute though Edited by Frobington

Hey mate,

I am the GM of Seraphic Nexus the largest PvP Guild imperial side, if you are looking for a Guild you'll see at the top of the Dalborra Forums there is a green link to a sub-forum listing Guild recruitment of Dalborra most Guild have there recruitment details listed there. Hope this helps and if you decide to play imperial hit me up for a trial period good luck with your endeavors.

Corvus is always recruiting and we are accepting any quality of player. We are both pub and imp side but as Saedus said, check out the guild recruitment page and there is an awesome page of most of the guilds on the server with the most basic details about them! Enjoy the game :D