This game has no SOUL

Saece

Seriously, is anyone else bored of the sounds of there own footsteps!?

NPCs standing around making annimations, but no sound!?

Yes the voice acting is amazing every 20 mins when u have a quest to turn in, but in between nothing.

Running around taris, nothing.

Down a street in Nar shadda, nothing....

Footsteps Footsteps......

Lack of players, quick with the multiple instances of the same area, it's boring......40 people in nar shadda 1 atm, 32 in Nar shadda 2.

HAVE U SEEN HOW BIG THE AREAS ARE!?

It makes no sense, you dont see anyone, except maybe in passing!?

No soul......please address this and pump some life into this game, 5 years in the making did anyone not think this!? not once?!

Apart from that! awesome game (dont screw it up plox) :p

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play some Earth Wind and Fire while you run around the zones...

See normally on most games of this type, i would ditch the sound and load up iTunes, but that would be deafting the core of the game, the story driving voice acting :(

I know all about souls. You wanna know an MMO with no soul ? Rift. That game has 0 immersion.

I was gonna say. This EXACT post was made when Rift launched.

I can''t determine yet if it''s true to be honest. I''m enjoying myself, mainly because it''s NOT WoW or Rift, but that could wear off really soon.

I forsee myself having to buy a new keyboard in a week or two just replace my spacebar. That much I know.. Those poor voice actors and all that wasted time, for less than 10% of the population actually listening to the mumbo jumbo..

10%? It can''t be more than that can it? It''s totally a guess but then I have more hope in humanity and the abundance of common sense than should... hmph.