View Single Post

Eillack
05.20.2013 , 10:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Of course he is normal, games exaggerate things lol. Kyle Katarn for example, he is normal, Jaden Korr normal...and so on so forth. Though I am just happy that the series will focus on the early days of the Rebels, I always wanted to see how the Rebels did during the early days, what equipment they had, what battles they were in and so forth.

Also maybe it'll make Stormtroopers better, given they won't be shooting at protagonists all the time so they should be shown as elite of the elite. Maybe have an episode or two focus on a Stormtrooper squad...

Ooo or maybe Imperial Guardsmen, Kir Kanos is a boss character would be neat to see some of him. Or maybe show some Spec-ops Rebel/Imperial forces IE: Storm Commandos, Rebel Infiltrators and the like.

I feel so giddy now, as I have so many thoughts on this!
Don't get too excited though.

You're aiming yourself for disappointment haha - forgot who exactly it was, but one of the people mentioned in the video on that article has a track record of having anything he's involved with canceled after 2 seasons haha.

But yeah, I flat out knew how the game was for laughs and book was for the real story, but you see people screaming like Galan was the worst thing to hit Star Wars since the Ep 1 version of Jar Jar.

================

I'm interested to see how the concept art for the OT will be implemented into SW:R, we saw tie fighters are going to be in it obviously already.