View Single Post

Wolfninjajedi
05.20.2013 , 10:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Although the GCW has been focused to death, I hoping this new series ties in with the Purge comics a bit.

Though I hope TCW somehow fits in its last episode right before Ep 3 so it isn't as much of a jumped in time.

The whole 'Between Ep 3 and 4" might go into Galan Marek I'm hoping - a lot of hate for him by those who only played the game, but for those that read the books, he is actually "normal" as far as power goes.
Of course he is normal, games exaggerate things lol. Kyle Katarn for example, he is normal, Jaden Korr normal...and so on so forth. Though I am just happy that the series will focus on the early days of the Rebels, I always wanted to see how the Rebels did during the early days, what equipment they had, what battles they were in and so forth.

Also maybe it'll make Stormtroopers better, given they won't be shooting at protagonists all the time so they should be shown as elite of the elite. Maybe have an episode or two focus on a Stormtrooper squad...

Ooo or maybe Imperial Guardsmen, Kir Kanos is a boss character would be neat to see some of him. Or maybe show some Spec-ops Rebel/Imperial forces IE: Storm Commandos, Rebel Infiltrators and the like.

I feel so giddy now, as I have so many thoughts on this!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.