Need to remove the stuck command timer please....

OrionSamson

possibly they are a means to avoid having it used in pvp? no clue, i can say i got stuck in a wall after force charging a dude and had to stay in that wall the last 1/3 of the match because the /stuck command kept saying it was on CD. Edited by laslaya

possibly they are a means to avoid having it used in pvp? no clue, i can say i got stuck in a wall after force charging a dude and had to stay in that wall the last 1/3 of the match because the /stuck command kept saying it was on CD.

This pretty much "My Guess is" that it is a precaution against it getting Abused inside & outside of WZ's.

Edited.

Edited by STEllUS-swei

This pretty much with addition of precaution against it getting Abused inside & outside of WZ's.

Pretending to know....

Anyways yeah its a pain when you're stuck and /stuck don't work the first, second..third try.....

If you're lucky there's a mob within range ya can aggro to die. Getting stuck on this games awful terrain is well painful, Happens way too often.

Edited by MaliceX

I once got stuck in the holoterminal on my imperial agents ship, and /stuck was always on cooldown and there was no where to quick travel to. I didn't have the patience to wait an hour in the lfg queue to get out so I played an alt and slept while my emergency fleet pass cooldowned for 10 hours :(. That was a little off topic..

This isn't a fix for all of your problems but when /stuck doesn't work for me the first time and I am still falling never endingly, I press X and my guy sits and THEN I can quick travel out, it may or may not help any of you but if you try it out and it works for you aswell I'm glad I helped.

As repeated before, the timer is there to stop exploits. If you can't see how this could be exploited horribly in PvP, then you shouldn't be criticizing game design decisions. No matter what sort of other ideas you might have about "fixing" it, the absolute minimum fix would require that the command not be available at a time of the user's choosing without some sort of aggressive rate limiter.

Remember: the command is, in essence a free teleport ability. Using it needs to be very inconvenient.

My son got stuck in the holoterminal on his ship and used the stuck command serverl times and still couldn't get out. He even tried Qing a WZ hoping that would free him but it didn't. It always brought him back to the holoterminal where he was stuck.

What did work was joining a FP which always brings to back to the fleet when you finish.

As repeated before, the timer is there to stop exploits. If you can't see how this could be exploited horribly in PvP, then you shouldn't be criticizing game design decisions. No matter what sort of other ideas you might have about "fixing" it, the absolute minimum fix would require that the command not be available at a time of the user's choosing without some sort of aggressive rate limiter.

Remember: the command is, in essence a free teleport ability. Using it needs to be very inconvenient.

This.

They just need to fix the crappy terrain hit detection or whatever its called in the game. I can name 3 places that are insta-stuck in the Agent ship. It has gotten a lot better though. Used to be getting stuck in everything.

With that said my mara has been stuck in his holoterminal for five days now. /Stuck is like on perma CD. logged in and out a number of times. I thought about leveling to 50 through PVP cause I am still stuck after I get out of PVP. Guess I could Q for a flashpoint and just wait it out. I don't really feel like putting in a trouble ticket. Having the GM respond to use the /stuck. Then putting in another trouble ticket explaining that doesn't work in this case and so on. I guess the reason IDC that much is the same reason I don't have an authenticator on my SWTOR account...