Kyp Durron vs Plo Koon

BrandonSM

Plo Koon is actually a very powerful member of the Jedi Council. He is also one of the greatest swordsmen in the Jedi Order, as shown when he defeated Ventress wielding his lightsaber in his left hand after his right was injured. I think it would be close, but I think Kyp would eventually take it. Plo Koon is my favorite character and that part of me wants to say that he would win, but I know when he is beaten. As would he, being the wise master that he is.

A Plo Koon duel that I would like to see is him vs. Darth Maul. Maul has said himself that he would like to face Plo Koon in battle, and its a battle that can actually happen. They're both around at the same time, and with Maul back it could happen.

Sorry, but Kyp Durron, seriously, Kyp fricking Durron,

Yeah, I have to agree. Plo Koon was very powerful, but for his time. But Kyp, like the rest of the NJO are on a different level. It's like comparing Hoth (the guy) to Plo Koon. Plo Koon would probably (a high chance) win that fight. That's one of the things I stress most. The PT Order is one of the most powerful Jedi Order's ever and would even give the NJO a good fight (with the exception of Luke), but they are outclassed. Just as the Order before the PT is outclassed by them. And so on.

I'm not gonna say Kyp would destroy Plo Koon, given that Plo is my all-time fav character, but I do know when he is outmatched. I believe he would give Kyp a good fight, but he would lose. Again, that's just by bias to Plo talking.

Sorry for Raw power, it's already been stated, Kyp Durron is even stronger than Luke Skywalker. Luke just happens to win cause what doesn't the man know?

But Plo Koon vs Kyp, Kyp would pull it off, but i think it would be a close fight.

He believes he is stronger than Luke. So did so many that fell before the Grand Master of the NJO

Plo Koon is actually a very powerful member of the Jedi Council. He is also one of the greatest swordsmen in the Jedi Order, as shown when he defeated Ventress wielding his lightsaber in his left hand after his right was injured. I think it would be close, but I think Kyp would eventually take it. Plo Koon is my favorite character and that part of me wants to say that he would win, but I know when he is beaten. As would he, being the wise master that he is.

The only reason I clicked on to this thread was to see you defending Plo Koon to the death (i got the feeling you where a fan) but its nice to see a voice of wisdom.

Can't say the same for my self, in any fight concerning Darth Traya or Grievous, they automatically win :D

The only reason I clicked on to this thread was to see you defending Plo Koon to the death (i got the feeling you where a fan) but its nice to see a voice of wisdom.

Can't say the same for my self, in any fight concerning Darth Traya or Grievous, they automatically win :D

I am a fan. Plo Koon was actually the first action figure I got and it just stuck. But the thing is, I would defend him to the death if he were facing a lesser opponent than Kyp. But Kyp is just on a different level. Plo is powerful, but not as powerful as Kyp. Plo Koon, being the wise master that he is, would know this.

I do believe he would give a good fight though. That's just the Plo fan in me talking.

Forget the usual battle of Force powers here. Both Koon and Durron are great fighter pilots. Pit them against each other in a dogfight. I would bet on Kyp gaining the upper hand, but Plo will not go down easy. I think we should stop comparing Force or saber prowess for a minute and look at the piloting skill of these two.

Forget the usual battle of Force powers here. Both Koon and Durron are great fighter pilots. Pit them against each other in a dogfight. I would bet on Kyp gaining the upper hand, but Plo will not go down easy. I think we should stop comparing Force or saber prowess for a minute and look at the piloting skill of these two.

That would be very interesting. Very good point.

This would be a interesting battle it would be close. After throw anakin against both of them in a dogfight. Ani wins.

I think Plo koon would win I hated the way he died in Revenge of the sith he should of got a real fight. Before maul fights PLO koon if it happens maul needs to get his double saber back.

Plo got the short end of the stick on that one. There was no way for him to fight back. That was the beauty of Order 66 though. It caught the Jedi off guard, there was no way to predict it. This resulted in a very high number of Jedi deaths. Out of the thousands of Jedi, only a handful survived. That's like a good 100. Then most of them get slaughtered during the Jedi Purge.

Anyway, yeah Plo should have gotten a fight. He was a very powerful Jedi and didn't deserve that death. But this was the same for many Jedi.

Plo got the short end of the stick on that one. There was no way for him to fight back. That was the beauty of Order 66 though. It caught the Jedi off guard, there was no way to predict it. This resulted in a very high number of Jedi deaths. Out of the thousands of Jedi, only a handful survived. That's like a good 100. Then most of them get slaughtered during the Jedi Purge.

Anyway, yeah Plo should have gotten a fight. He was a very powerful Jedi and didn't deserve that death. But this was the same for many Jedi.

Nah.. I think most did deserve it :p

I didn't like a lot of the Jedi from the PT....But Plo Koon I did like a lot - Plo Koon was cool

I hated Kit Fisto and Ki Adi Mundi and was hoping that Grievous, Ventress or Dooku would have killed them off during the Clone Wars......

As for this actual topic - I know absolutely NOTHING about Kyp Durron so I won't even try to debate this........:D

Nah.. I think most did deserve it :p

I didn't like a lot of the Jedi from the PT....But Plo Koon I did like a lot - Plo Koon was cool

I hated Kit Fisto and Ki Adi Mundi and was hoping that Grievous, Ventress or Dooku would have killed them off during the Clone Wars......

As for this actual topic - I know absolutely NOTHING about Kyp Durron so I won't even try to debate this........:D

Plo Koon is cool. I only wish that he got a better death.