Portable Holodancer

Fluffy_Bunny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that was a way for big sized chars to get some of the datacrons, by targeting it. I assume they have done nothing to fix so those places where big people cant get, with out the aid of others. You are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself, bioware. You pretty much dont fix anything. You just screw things up. Everytime there is a "fix", something else gets bugged, or screw people over, like you have done now. Guess I will have to cancel my subscribtion when im done with the storie. Edited by Meluna
content

And that was a way for big sized chars to get some of the datacrons, by targeting it. I assume they have done nothing to fix so those places where big people cant get, with out the aid of others. You are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself, bioware. You pretty much dont fix anything. You just screw things up. Everytime there is a "fix", something else gets bugged, or screw people over, like you have done now. Guess I will have to cancel my subscribtion when im done with the storie.

So the game makes you group to get somewhere? Sounds like the best fix is to alter it so everyone needs the help of someone else to get there and encourage community.

Edited by Meluna

except it is a huge pain to actualy get people together. I has taken me hours, if not days, just to get a group for 1 single HC

Really? Hours to days? Dang man... I'm not sure what you are doing wrong there, but you are doing something wrong apparently. I can get a group going in minutes on my server, no matter what faction I am on. How many people are having this issue?

Regarding the OP, I have not used my holodancer in forever, but I will log in and check to see if it is in fact bugged. If it is, I will bug report it too.

Really? Hours to days? Dang man... I'm not sure what you are doing wrong there, but you are doing something wrong apparently. I can get a group going in minutes on my server, no matter what faction I am on. How many people are having this issue?

Regarding the OP, I have not used my holodancer in forever, but I will log in and check to see if it is in fact bugged. If it is, I will bug report it too.

I play on The red Eclipse, and i ask in general chat, sometimes in my guild. And how can you speak for all the servers and all the planets