Login servers borked

Docmal

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had major issues with SWTOR today. I tried to log the whole day and failed. I reinstalled the game 5 times, repaired it and i ended up formatting my whole machine. Thanks SWTOR, I had nothing better to do that format my computer cos of you :D. Gotta love BioWare .... I am still downloading the game as I did not use an old backup to make sure that if it fails, it is not from my backup.

I am getting errors too, 3003 and 4001. And crash to desktop when I do get to the server select/character select page.

I had this 5 minutes ago. I restarted everything, got errors 3003, so I waited (made coffee). Now I seem to be able to login to the server (bastion).

The login may be fixed, but I subscribed during this hiccup (would have waited if I'd known there was an issue) and the subscription status has not been credited to my account for several hours now. I believe several other people are having issues with Cartel Coin purchases and subscriptions.

Where is this info published on swtor.com?

Where are non twitter users supposed to get updates from?

You don't have to be a twitter subscriber to read the posts. It isn't used as much- which is a good thing. It is most useful when SWTOR.com is totally down like during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. You can find out about issues and maintenance extensions.

Go here:

https://twitter.com/swtor

I also can not log in.....correction literally after trying for 30 minutes the I attempted again after posting to the forum and in I am. Playing am I. Successful my attempt to log on was. Edited by Phlyaium
Change in account status