5/16/20 any good?

zxosz

Why tracer missile? Power shot and unload is what refreshes cd on railshot, i have not clue how you plan fitting tracer into that rotation?

tracer ok dmg from what i have seen, but what i want is the ability to do good turret dmg but have mobility when it is need

this is just terrible, please read your abilities and talents before you even choose

1. combustion gas cylinder does not proc off tracer missiles because it only procs off blaster fire, thus your wasting your time casting tracer missiles.

2. majority of your if your pyro specs majority of your damage is gonna be from elemental damage thus your armor reduction from your tracer missiles will be pointless other than dealing slightly more damage from other's because armor only reduces damage from kinetic and energy damage

3. tracer missile only does more damage if you combine it with other abilities such as heat seeker missiles and rail shot with tracer lock which you dont have either one of them.

4. look at your numbers tracer missile does less damage than power shot, you have to cast 3 times before it can even get the same numbers from the armor reduction debuff, but power shot still will do more due to the combustion gas cylinder procing off of it.

do I need to continue? or can you read the rest of your abilities on your own?

this is just terrible, please read your abilities and talents before you even choose

1. combustion gas cylinder does not proc off tracer missiles because it only procs off blaster fire, thus your wasting your time casting tracer missiles.

2. majority of your if your pyro specs majority of your damage is gonna be from elemental damage thus your armor reduction from your tracer missiles will be pointless other than dealing slightly more damage from other's because armor only reduces damage from kinetic and energy damage

3. tracer missile only does more damage if you combine it with other abilities such as heat seeker missiles and rail shot with tracer lock which you dont have either one of them.

4. look at your numbers tracer missile does less damage than power shot, you have to cast 3 times before it can even get the same numbers from the armor reduction debuff, but power shot still will do more due to the combustion gas cylinder procing off of it.

do I need to continue? or can you read the rest of your abilities on your own?

Well maybe you should have read my post its just a matter of switching cylinders. My main is a assassin darkness/maddness I got the same reactions most people don't think outside the box it just requires some awareness

/facepalm

lol think outside the box? my friend, this build of yours is so utterly horrible it needs to jump back into the box, dig a hole, bury itself into the ground, and then have concrete poured over it so that no one can ever dig it up again.

i mean seriously, did you just close your eyes and click the talent trees randomly until this hideous mess of a build got thrown up?

Well maybe you should have read my post its just a matter of switching cylinders. My main is a assassin darkness/maddness I got the same reactions most people don't think outside the box it just requires some awareness

again read your talents and your abilities and your tool tips on your stats before commenting again and if you still dont find the problem you might want to go back to grade school to improve your reading skills

This really is a terrible idea since you are missing the basic rotations of each tree. You will just have some sustained DPS and be lacking in all forms of burst that let DPS classes stand apart. This isn't like Assassin switching, since your new stances in merc don't completely change gameplay roles and medal availability. You're just trading two weakened versions of a DPS tree back and forth.

Tracer Missile spamming will not kill someone. I know it's funny to say that it's all that's needed, but it will not be downing anyone soon on its own. Arsenals kill by punctuating that sustained DPS with their buffed follow ups (Rail Shot, HSM, and Unload). Pyros kill in much the same fashion but with elemental dots punctuated with TD+Rail+<30% dot crits.

You are also missing the key defensive abilities in your trees. Even when they were available (Such as the absolutely fantastic Power Shield) you opted for heat efficiency. Rocket punch and -16 heat isn't going to save you. A <1 min recast on Energy Shield or Power Shield + Energy Shield will keep you alive.

im gonna have to go with these guys. two half *** trees dont equal one finished tree, the 31 point skills are 31 points for a reason. the arsenal tree relies on TM to buff, debuff, and proc things. if you pick TM without the rest of the tree its pretty much useless and youre losing out on tons of dps. youre also missing out on power barrier and pinning fire which are two vital survivability skills. it like saying ill take 10 rank 1 skills instead of 5 rank 10 skills, what do you think will do more damage?