Healer teams OP, need nerf

dragonbayn

Been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 healers and it makes it impossible to get any kills, much less win the game. Oh sure the gunslinger gets a 20% heal debuff, but thats a f****ing joke when you have so many healers on the enemy team. Heal debuffs should be 50% at least, 20% doesn't scratch a dent in it at all. Excess heals and excess stuns makes pvp undesireable to play. There should be a limit on how many healers can go into a match, this is just completely ridiculous. Being a subscriber and seeing all this, makes wonder why the hell i'm bothering to pay 2 play when the gaming quality is so low.

Been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 healers and it makes it impossible to get any kills, much less win the game. Oh sure the gunslinger gets a 20% heal debuff, but thats a f****ing joke when you have so many healers on the enemy team. Heal debuffs should be 50% at least, 20% doesn't scratch a dent in it at all. Excess heals and excess stuns makes pvp undesireable to play. There should be a limit on how many healers can go into a match, this is just completely ridiculous. Being a subscriber and seeing all this, makes wonder why the hell i'm bothering to pay 2 play when the gaming quality is so low.

lolol dude you are rediculous they shouldnt beat you with 5 healers, but if they do it is because you guys weren't paying attention and or are just terrible. 5 Heals should be a stalemate pretty much, so whoever nab's the objective first should grab that game. 5 heals is a terrible composition though and gets rolled by any decent team.

People can claim that the OP is just qq-ing, but there is a developing issue in this game - it is too easy to defend. Look at maps such as Voidstar, Civil War and Novare. When two good ranked teams meet in those environments, nothing happens. The qq-ing that BW actually buckled to was the qq-ing that TTK was too short. Combine that with the field respec ability and defenses are basically impervious. It is not a good result that high end pvp is broken in 3 out of the 5 maps.

The 20% reduction in heals when is pvp is completely stupid. it makes it impossible to heal when you have smash/sweep spec knight/warriors running around hitting ppl for 8k no problem. it is not fair to have your heals reduced when dps classes are getting buffed. Have you seen a pyrotech lately? because there is no reason i should be getting 1.5k ticks on me. i can't even keep myself up, let alone anyone else.

People can claim that the OP is just qq-ing, but there is a developing issue in this game - it is too easy to defend. Look at maps such as Voidstar, Civil War and Novare. When two good ranked teams meet in those environments, nothing happens. The qq-ing that BW actually buckled to was the qq-ing that TTK was too short. Combine that with the field respec ability and defenses are basically impervious. It is not a good result that high end pvp is broken in 3 out of the 5 maps.

Once 3 or more healers take over an objective that area is locked down. Yes. It needs looked at. 3 healers can pretty much stalemate a cannon, door, control point, etc.

LOL This reminds me of the other day on my Seer sage. 3 incoming in voidstar on the off door, I go over to help the guard, and it winds up that another person does as well to create a 3 on 3. One of the other 2 guys there to guard was a commando healer. Strangely enough (or not so strange given the sub 50 stipulation I should add) the 3 enemies fanned out and tried to engage us all one on one. I am sitting there face to face with my commando teammate and we are healing each other while our dedicated attackers futile effort to kill us, at the same time we would shoot a heal over to our number 3 as well, which with the both of us, meant he was refreshed to full with just a glance. Didn't take long for him to dispatch his enemy and then come clean up our dedicated attackers.

It was hilarious. it was teamwork vs "*** are they trying to do?"

You just say random things that do not work and tack on "problem solved" at the end............

This isn't some new concept. Other MMO's do have diminishing returns on cross healing and it balances out quite well. Cross healing in this game should have it just like resolve should be removed and replaced with diminishing returns on stuns/roots/slows.

Another DPS QQ thread. The stupidity of DPS players is getting pretty ridiculous. This is the mentality of all DPS players; "I kill enemy, oh enemy has a healer and I can't kill them... NERF HEALERS...Oh crap now I am getting killed.... HEALER HELP ME... I died, Healer you suck you let me die"

The only reason I would even agree that this thread has a point is because it was a team of healers... BUT any group that is comprised mostly of one class will more than likely be OP. At least in regards to unorganized regular warzones. A team of 5 or more Bubblestuns, or smashers, or PT/Vanguards, or Hybrid Shadow/assassins is going to be a huge pain to deal with.

Sadly BW listens to this kinda crap and nerfs things over it, when honestly they would fix this issue if they just had an algorithm that would better balance team composition.

Another DPS QQ thread. The stupidity of DPS players is getting pretty ridiculous. This is the mentality of all DPS players; "I kill enemy, oh enemy has a healer and I can't kill them... NERF HEALERS...Oh crap now I am getting killed.... HEALER HELP ME... I died, Healer you suck you let me die"

The only reason I would even agree that this thread has a point is because it was a team of healers... BUT any group that is comprised mostly of one class will more than likely be OP. At least in regards to unorganized regular warzones. A team of 5 or more Bubblestuns, or smashers, or PT/Vanguards, or Hybrid Shadow/assassins is going to be a huge pain to deal with.

Sadly BW listens to this kinda crap and nerfs things over it, when honestly they would fix this issue if they just had an algorithm that would better balance team composition.

Wow. I agree. :eek:

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 healers

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 smash maras

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 jug tanks

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 operatives

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 assassins

been seeing alot of games with teams in excess of 5 bubble sorcs

and it makes it impossible to get any kills, much less win the game.

boo hoo!

Edited by Arlanon

anyone who loses to a team of 5 bubble sorcs sucks ***... that is pathetic you only need 1 bubble sorc 2 if they are retarded and cant keep everyones bubble up...

Healers don't need a nerf, you don't need an iWin with no teamwork or minimal understand of what is going on with ****** teamwork.

The problem with playing against 5 healers as a DPS - They never die.

The benefit in playing against 5 healers as a DPS - You never die. (and if you wanted to make a run at the record board, now is the time)

Something will give eventually, if it doesn't and you lose, its because their 5 healers were better players than your DPS. Not just because they were healers.

Diminishing returns on cross healing, problem solved.

How about diminishing returns on multiple dps jumping on a single target as well then? Wait, I forgot, Healers aren't actually supposed to be able to have a chance to survive/do their job against facerolling dps that already have a higher damage output than healing in the game.

The problem with playing against 5 healers as a DPS - They never die.

The benefit in playing against 5 healers as a DPS - You never die. (and if you wanted to make a run at the record board, now is the time)

Something will give eventually, if it doesn't and you lose, its because their 5 healers were better players than your DPS. Not just because they were healers.

Because 5 healers cross healing is obviously some eleeet skeelz. :rak_03: