Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

Same problem for me, completed Jedi consular story on Harbinger server, character name Sorsig. I submitted a ticket over a week ago as well. YESTERDAY, I got an auto-generated reply that basically said that since it was a bug, there was nothing that could be done about it and my ticket was automatically closed.

You'd think that since all they can manage is an incoherent, canned auto-reply that says they have no intention of fixing the issue that they would at least be arsed to auto-generate their unhelpful answer as soon as I submitted the ticket...not a week later. I really hate the customer service in this game. It's embarassing. Even their auto-reply messages are poorly designed.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem here. Character was created prior to 4.0 so don't think that is the problem. Would be nice to hear from BW on this.

UPDATE: I was contacted in game on 12/19/15 by a CSR who fixed this issue for me. It took about an hour but I was sastified with the CSR and the results. Thanks again. :)

Edited by Digbee
Added Text

I have the same bug - Completed Chapter 3 with smuggler - last mission was Final Score - Still shows as incomplete in my achievements list, did not get the 20 cartel coins reward nor the smuggler sign decoration.

However, on the character screen, the smuggler story mission is shown as being complete.

I'm having the same issue on my Trooper.

I completed the mission and had the dialogue afterword with Garza as well as the other character about the captured General.

No achievement upon completion and it still hasn't completed in the achievements section of legacy. I can apparently use the 'Heroic Moment' thing, but I'm more worried that I won't be able to proceed in some of the expansions as they have checkpoints that catch whether or not class achievements have been done.

Can we please get a response from a moderator or something about this issue that has been going on for some time?

Add me to this list as well. If I recall correctly I had the Bounty Hunter Act 3 completion checked off. The only one I lacked was the Trooper one. Well today I finished off Trooper Act 3 and, while got the pop up for that achievement, when I clicked the popup and checked it the Bounty Hunter Act 3 is now unchecked. As w/ the others the character select screen shows that I've completed them all, but the achievement log in game now shows the BH one as not done. This is beyond ridiculous.

Same problem for me, completed Jedi consular story on Harbinger server, character name Sorsig. I submitted a ticket over a week ago as well. YESTERDAY, I got an auto-generated reply that basically said that since it was a bug, there was nothing that could be done about it and my ticket was automatically closed.

You'd think that since all they can manage is an incoherent, canned auto-reply that says they have no intention of fixing the issue that they would at least be arsed to auto-generate their unhelpful answer as soon as I submitted the ticket...not a week later. I really hate the customer service in this game. It's embarassing. Even their auto-reply messages are poorly designed.

Same problem for me with Consular. I submitted a ticket on 12/9/2015 ....waited a few days and updated it....and after 2 weeks I still didn't get any response at all. I closed it myself on the 24th , waited about a week and resubmitted on the 30th......still waiting for even a generic auto-generated reply.

UPDATE : (1/10/2016) It has been 12 days since I submitted my help ticket (again) and I still have not even received a generic automated response. Customer service in this game is virtually non-existent.

Edited by JayIre
update

Adding myself to the list! I'm not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to the Chapter 3 achievement being credited or not, but I completed a Sith Warrior that was created post-4.0 and received credit (despite an existing Sith Warrior made in 1.0 who I never finished), completed a Jedi Knight who was made sometime in 2.x or 3.x (but never budged from her initial location until I leveled her recently) and she received credit, completed a Bounty Hunter today who was created during 1.0 and did not receive credit, and completed a Trooper a couple days ago (created around 3.x, but never moved from her initial location) and did not receive credit. The Trooper also never ended up with the quest to travel to the fleet to be told about Ilum. All four of these classes, however, appear as complete in both the legacy unlocks section for classes and in the legendary status tracker on the character select menu. Since I've received achievement credit for a freshly-made character as well as a pre-4.0 character, I'm not sure if character age is relevant.

The how-to-make-awesome-bug-reports sticky says you love screenshots, so here ya go! :)

(Pay no attention to the fact that I'm a healer on both classes, and the companions I have out are, too. :p I was finishing their conversation stuff after not using them, and didn't bother changing 'em lol.)

Legacy window - Imperial Classes complete (poor neglected companions, lol)

Legacy window - Republic Classes (I haven't done Smuggler yet, so that part's emptiness is accurate.

Legendary status accurate in character select

Bounty Hunter without achievement for Chapter 3, but with mission to go to Ilum

Trooper without achievement for Chapter 3

Trooper's additional problem of lacking the quest to go to the Fleet and then Ilum

Out of curiosity (and a hope that the problem isn't truly random, since those are generally harder to solve), for those of you missing the Chapter 3 achievements for Bounty Hunter and Trooper, which way did you go for the last choices you get to make? Maybe making the "wrong" decision results in incompletion?

I told the Supreme Chancellor "You have a deal" and froze him (light side choice) on my BH, and told Supreme Chancellor Saresh "You release him and I quit!" (dark side choice) on my trooper.

Just finished Consular story and it's bugged. So that's Bounty Hunter, Smuggler and Consular ending achievements that are bugged. 60 cc's and 150 decos. :) Not game breaking of course. Yes it's small, but why offer it if you can't offer it? Sadly, it IS the most buggiest MMO I've played. Yet it's been my favorite. Weird.

I did get the little gold alliance symbol by my name.

I would just about bet my next subscription cc's that these are not in Tuesday's patch. Sorry to sound negative but I wonder what will be fixed in the next patch and how much more will be broken. Makes one almost wish they'd stop patching. :confused:

Edited by Zerileth

Same here. Didnt get chapter 2 achievement for my agent sa long sa achievement for class mission on Voss. Buff works on other characters. Also, completed Sith warrior chapter 1 few hour ago and got no achievement. Even dont know under what category I should create ticket.

I created my smuggler and trooper prior to 4.0 and was leveling them in tandem. They both completed Chapter 3 (just before 4.0 came out I think but don't hold me to that). My trooper received the achievement and rewards but my smuggler didn't. It shows on my character screen both completed Chapter 3 and I got the Heroic buffs for both but no joy for the smuggler as far as her achievements and rewards. I sent in a ticket last month, under a bug report which was closed so today I submitted a new ticket hoping they will fix it. I know they are backlogged but I just want my achievement and decos. :D

Same problem for me with Consular. I submitted a ticket on 12/9/2015 ....waited a few days and updated it....and after 2 weeks I still didn't get any response at all. I closed it myself on the 24th , waited about a week and resubmitted on the 30th......still waiting for even a generic auto-generated reply.

UPDATE : (1/10/2016) It has been 12 days since I submitted my help ticket (again) and I still have not even received a generic automated response. Customer service in this game is virtually non-existent.

Agree 100%. Have had a ticket filed w/ them over this issue myself as well. Especially as others seem to have had good luck w/ getting it fixed. Filed on 26th of December. It is now the 16th of Jan and not even a blow off response. The ticket(s) are still open. Beyond ridiculous.

This bug seems to pop up elsewhere as well. I had completed the achievement for killing the exarch for Tat, but now it is unchecked. Funny part is that the specific one for Tat is now unchecked, but the "An End To Exarchs" one that lists 'em all has Tat checked off still.

So it seems I was right about my BH achievement. The problem is worse than simply not getting credit for completing Act 3 or such. The problem seems to be that it records it, and then removes it again. This is really messed up. Especially w/ the seemingly lack of concern about even addressing the problem. If it isn't related to CM, or found to benefit players, it seems it simply doesn't matter to them to fix/address.

Welp, I got a reply to my month old ticket. Any guesses as to the response? Yup, standard "droid relations fill out a bug report" BS. Others in this thread have had theirs fixed so know it's an issue they can fix. I have no intention of waiting another month for the same response again, nor to level another BH etc. Why would I? Chances are as soon as I did I'd still not get the achievement or it'd nock off one of the others. Cancelling my sub that I've had since the game launched.

Just realized this problem today as well. Completed my BH storyline a few days ago and no achievement.

same problem here too, although i completed it some time ago.

This bug seems to pop up elsewhere as well. I had completed the achievement for killing the exarch for Tat, but now it is unchecked. Funny part is that the specific one for Tat is now unchecked, but the "An End To Exarchs" one that lists 'em all has Tat checked off still.

i had that effect too. i completed the H2 with 4 ppl for Tatooine and Nar Shaddaa. At that time i didn't pay attention if the "killing the exarch" achieve registered, but as i completed the rest solo, i noticed that they were missing and they didn't count towards "An End to the Exarchs" either. So i did the 2 again solo and lo! they registered and i also got "An End to the Exarchs".