New endings

SithJose

Here's an idea for you guys to think bout.. Why not have two different endings for the stroy classes, one on the dark side and then one good ending. When i played Staw wars the Knights of the old republic there was 2 different endings so why cant we bring that back ????

:rak_02:

The Imperial Agent actually has five possible resolutions, of which one is interestingly neutral, one is kind of ambiguous, and the remaining three can be very dark or very light depending on what choices you made going into it. I love it.

The Smuggler has an LS/DS career decision in the end, albeit not one with a large obvious impact.

I would love to see more options for the other classes. I understand that these stories have to be able to continue in a coherent manner, but I think a writing team could give more in the way of endgame choices without destroying their ability to continue the story later.

What you are asking for may just be the intent. Keep in mind that the character stories have not actually ended. Yes, the archs have, but the character story will continue on. As they expand the stories it just might be possible to see dark/light shifts down the line depending on how you play your character.

As said above. The story isn't over. It says INTERLUDE not EPILOGUE for a reason. Additionally, there seems to be a severe branch in both the BH and Agent act 3 endings that suggest that some branching out will occur. This was just the "rise to fame/power/wealth/influence" part of the story.

As I recall the only storyline which doesn't have a major LS/DS difference in the ending is the SW. I believe every other class has at least two posisble endings. There might not be as significant differences as in KotoR, but they do have to keep the storylines somewhat convergent so that future storylines can be written.