Funniest line in game?

Anysao

At the end of the Makeb storyline for Republic, you are the huge hero, etc. and you talk to Lembda (w/e her name) and she told my male trooper:

"Here's my personal holo-number. Call it constantly."

Ha! Why didn't my knight get that line??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smuggler: This started out as just a job for the republic, but I'm one of you now. I've felt the wrath of the hutts, the rumble of a ground quake.

Random Audience girl: I love you!

Smuggler: Right back atcha, gorgeous.

and then, there's this great one

Talos: "These light bridges. They've never been known to short out, have they?

corso: you think about it all? that craziness back on tatooine? what makes a person desperate enough to start seeing his fellow men as ... meat?

smuggler: if we ever resort to cannibalism, i've got dibs on risha

corso: captain! that's horrible! ... you're going to share, right?

corso: you think about it all? that craziness back on tatooine? what makes a person desperate enough to start seeing his fellow men as ... meat?

smuggler: if we ever resort to cannibalism, i've got dibs on risha

corso: captain! that's horrible! ... you're going to share, right?

On Tatooine, republic side:

Customer: This droid you sold me is a hunk of junk! I want a refund!

Jawa Vendor: No refunds!

Customer: Come on, the thing's vocabulator went out within 20 minutes of my getting home!

Jawa Vendor: Vocabulator not broken! Is feature!

Customer: How is that a feature? Honestly, what good is a protocol droid that can't even talk?

Edited by Stebbinn

On Tatooine, republic side:

Customer: This droid you sold me is a hunk of junk! I want a refund!

Jawa Vendor: No refunds!

Customer: Come on, the thing's vocabulator went out within 20 minutes of my getting home!

Jawa Vendor: Vocabulator not broken! Is feature!

Customer: How is that a feature? Honestly, what good is a protocol droid that can't even talk?

I swear, every time I hear that, I think someone at BiowarEA is trolling us...

Also, random idle conversation when you right-click Vette enough...

"Nest time we stop to rest, I'm going to get my lekku buffed."

So completely random.

Somehow, the "Why do I get the feeling we're about to add 'battle station demolitionist' to our resumes?" line always cracks me up. It's just such a long-winded way of saying "You actually want us to blow Hammer Station up?" Bonus points if your character does the "grimace and wave hands in front of chest" gesture while saying it.

Also the "You = great Republic hero! \\ Socialization circuits = overheating!" or something like that. Heck, 95% of what the astromech droids say is very amusing. The "You = hurry to Carrick Station + teach Mandalorians manners" is another one.

Then there's also when you defeat the final antagonist of the Trooper storyline on Corellia, and choose to shoot him. A Republic trooper squad comes in and says (paraphrased):

"Major! We've come in to assist you in taking down your target!" *notices dead body*

"Oh..." *points at body* "Is that...him?"

For the Imp side, there's the line "I bet Imperials would taste pretty good with a little gaucho sauce" which makes the Imp say "You aliens just think you're so funny, do you?" Ah...the Imps' disdain for aliens...

Edited by HandOfKane

I don't know if these have been posted already, as I can't skim through over 100 pages to find out but if they're not, they should be!

Sith warrior upon arriving at the fleet the first time, "maybe we can do this as partners?"

Vette: "suuure, me and my buddy the sith. Nobody's gonna pick on ME at school"

And inquisitor after killing Darth skotia and going back to his office:

Inquisitor: "actually, it was I who killed him"

Investigator guy: "see? I told you she wouldn't tell you"

These always get me rolling

I don't know about you guys, but i laught so hard when i told that paranoic guy on dromund kaas, the one that killed his whole troop cause they wanted to surprise him and i'm like " you... killed your own people..." , the way you say it is EPIC!!! :))) Edited by Xords

(after the prologue)

Darth Baras:

I must convene with the Emperor and inform him of your progress. This shuttle pass will take you to Dromund Kaas. Meet me at the Citadel there.

Sith Warrior:

Tell the Emperor I say hello.

Darth Baras:

I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

At the end of the Makeb storyline for Republic, you are the huge hero, etc. and you talk to Lembda (w/e her name) and she told my male trooper:

"Here's my personal holo-number. Call it constantly."

I feel a terrible song coming on... must... resist...!

This thread is so long, I am not sure if this was already posted, but this is one of my favourite dialogues with the Sith Inquisitor:

Iannos Tyrek: "But--there's also a good chance the serum will kill you. I mean, it was designed for Colicoids, not humans!"

Inquisitor: How do you know I'm not a Colicoid?

The way the Inquisitor delivers the line and the facial expression really make this :D