blackhole area weekly quest

Okay. So I was able to pick up and complete the quest on my Main over this weekend. However, my fresh 50 who just dinged was able to pick up all of them except the weekly.

I have a funny feeling Bioware messed something up as there's no more weekly for KM/LI. They've only responded to removing the BH comms from SM EC and haven't said anything else to the others. I'm hoping it's resolved in the patch that's deploying today.

Really? Because when I look at the dev tracker I see nothing about the weeklys at all, hence why I posted. If it was in there its now hidden or gone.

weird, it's in there now though, but i'm sure i saw a yellow reply in another topic mentioning the problem, maybe the thread got deleted togetehr with the yellow reply, anyways, it's in the dev tracker now.

weird, it's in there now though, but i'm sure i saw a yellow reply in another topic mentioning the problem, maybe the thread got deleted togetehr with the yellow reply, anyways, it's in the dev tracker now.

They deleted the thread when they fixed the bug - which was about 4 hours ago. Just completed my Black Hole Weekly which I picked up today:)

They deleted the thread when they fixed the bug - which was about 4 hours ago. Just completed my Black Hole Weekly which I picked up today:)

yer I have done it on 4 of my chaarcters in last few hours so definatly fixed, someoens aid the rakghoul one is fixed too but not sure as already had it on all my characters.

I think the problem here is for people who have done it and then try to pick it up after weeklies reset. One of my characters who hasn't done the weekly since before 1.4 was just now able to see it and pick it up up on the mission terminal. My main who did it in the past week is unable to see it on the mission terminal.

I think the problem here is for people who have done it and then try to pick it up after weeklies reset. One of my characters who hasn't done the weekly since before 1.4 was just now able to see it and pick it up up on the mission terminal. My main who did it in the past week is unable to see it on the mission terminal.

Not it was unavailable until last night, this thread can be /thread now that its back working again