a real need for PuGs

Tragamite

I really enjoy PvP in most games i play but somthing that really hurts in PuGs is group composition. Granted that is part of the expierence of a PuG playing against the opposing faction that has good composition is one thing but in games where you can PvP same faction the team make ups should be more even.

Case in point, playing in a match vs same faction in this game means the system has 16 people to randomly put into 4 groups of 4 for 2 teams of 8. So why does it take and put all the tanks on one side and all the healers on the on other?

If you added the role selection from PvE que system, the system could better select the groups.

Keep dreaming.

They have other priorities... Like add new **** on the cartel market :D

Don't forget the SGR'es.

It goes Cartel Market ---> SGR'es---> adding new bugs and things that make little to no sense (quickbar lock, anyone?) ------> space missions (because we averaged one mission per person DURING THE MONTH WHEN EVERYONE WAS EXPLOITING THE WORLD EVENT BUG) -----> a bunch of other stuff no one cares about

That's it, looking at the curent PvP situation I'd say that they've completely forgotten about it.

Edited by MidichIorian

Heh, sub 50 but still, with a nice mix of 17s to 43 with no heals (highest was 4500 at the end) we crushed the other team, I am not sure any of us even died. We focused like crazy heh it was awesome.

So, just remember the odd times and rejoice if they worked out, and repress if they didn't.

I really enjoy PvP in most games i play but somthing that really hurts in PuGs is group composition. Granted that is part of the expierence of a PuG playing against the opposing faction that has good composition is one thing but in games where you can PvP same faction the team make ups should be more even.

Case in point, playing in a match vs same faction in this game means the system has 16 people to randomly put into 4 groups of 4 for 2 teams of 8. So why does it take and put all the tanks on one side and all the healers on the on other?

If you added the role selection from PvE que system, the system could better select the groups.

You're assuming that both sides have an equal amount of healers and tanks to pull. I find this is not the case. I don't say it's a bad idea but the queue would have to still be able to just pick 8 people if it can't find a good composition.

You're assuming that both sides have an equal amount of healers and tanks to pull. I find this is not the case. I don't say it's a bad idea but the queue would have to still be able to just pick 8 people if it can't find a good composition.

Course this is an issue in my example it was 5 healers. That's an odd number so one team would have 3 the other 2. To me that is closer to balance than what it was.

Implementing a classification to the WZs would assist to balance however as you queue in it can prioritize you so your not sitting in queue for ever.