Skyrush, Marauder pvp Video [Patch 1.5]

KalElc

Yes! I’m sorry, I just had to post mine here too hehe, I had some spare time fixing my own pvp video and as u see on the title basecly about a marauder doing some work in wz killing people and then it goes on and on. Manage to put up some half decent video here and feel free to watch it if u want, might post another video one day in the future depends on my spare time, didn’t take me long to make it and it has some glitches, anyway here it is ->
and enjoy.

There should be a rule forbidding Marauders from uploading PvP videos. There's literally nothing to see in any of them. No situational awareness, no mind-blowing 3v1s, just basically mashing Ravage on a foe who can't fight back or run away.

Also the music didn't help.

There should be a rule forbidding Marauders from uploading PvP videos. There's literally nothing to see in any of them. No situational awareness, no mind-blowing 3v1s, just basically mashing Ravage on a foe who can't fight back or run away.

Also the music didn't help.

yeah u have a point there, but this video was intend to have none of does, i might look at this if i make another one in the future

Edited by KalElc

From what I've seen Smashton usually outdmgez you. Also I've seen you don't care about objectives 1 bit and often atack wrong targets. IMHO

i've played few matches with him, he couldnt outdps me either u can ask him..... though i think far away hes the best jugg dps.

and i do attack the correct targets but u always have to attack me with some stupid things like a child (my guildies dont wanna me in the guild etc.. while i am the GM lol )

u can challange me with ANY other rage going in same team with same healz and stuff for the dps, if u will show me smbdy i will shut the **** up, but if u dont, dont write anything about my lolcrits.

i've played few matches with him, he couldnt outdps me either u can ask him..... though i think far away hes the best jugg dps.

and i do attack the correct targets but u always have to attack me with some stupid things like a child (my guildies dont wanna me in the guild etc.. while i am the GM lol )

u can challange me with ANY other rage going in same team with same healz and stuff for the dps, if u will show me smbdy i will shut the **** up, but if u dont, dont write anything about my lolcrits.

I don't know any other exceptional dmg dealing smashers ;p. I guess you win.

Would like to see you play a real class and see how you do tho.

Btw, writing correctly doesn't hurt :p

. Also I've seen you don't care about objectives 1 bit and often atack wrong targets. IMHO

QFT

Your dps was lol worth in the voidstar we played your premade with, they didn't watch doors, were lured away so easy, and your tunnel visioning was too funny.

GL in ranked, you'll need it :)

QFT

Your dps was lol worth in the voidstar we played your premade with, they didn't watch doors, were lured away so easy, and your tunnel visioning was too funny.

GL in ranked, you'll need it :)

aha, u rly talking about NORMAL WZ ?

anw who the fk are u ?:o

Edited by elitegerike

aha, u rly talking about NORMAL WZ ?

anw who the fk are u ?:o

Ex Guild Leader of sphinx 1900 rated shadow, you wouldn't know them since you are new here. Ex liutenant of DeathBeforeDishonour from Ahto City who rofl stomped Ace everytime we saw you.

But realy does it matter? And yes normal warzones will show me if you're a bad backpedling tunnel visioner..and you are. Cry me a river.

Ex Guild Leader of sphinx 1900 rated shadow, you wouldn't know them since you are new here. Ex liutenant of DeathBeforeDishonour from Ahto City who rofl stomped Ace everytime we saw you.

But realy does it matter? And yes normal warzones will show me if you're a bad backpedling tunnel visioner..and you are. Cry me a river.

am i new here? :) are u so sure about that :o ? backpedall? how do i backpadel when i dont even have it binded? could u tell me how is it possible then? tunel vision? maybe in normalz when i queue solo or with a 2 ppl premade and rest of the ppl are recruit geared.

rofl stomp this ACE's full premade now, and u'll get my respect.

I've seen ACE premade losing vs PUG three times this weekend...

...in a 1-49 bracket which makes it even more amusing.

Edited by BlaadG

I've seen ACE premade losing vs PUG three times this weekend...

...in a 1-49 bracket which makes it even more amusing.

like u can see every premade loosing to "PUGS" .....

edit: we are not making low bracket premades :D

Edited by elitegerike

am i new here? :) are u so sure about that :o ? backpedall? how do i backpadel when i dont even have it binded? could u tell me how is it possible then? tunel vision? maybe in normalz when i queue solo or with a 2 ppl premade and rest of the ppl are recruit geared.

Que for ranked already