Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RikuvonDrake

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerikke. You didnt get ninja capped. I killed your assassin. Besides that our setup had singe target burst not AOE smash zerg which gave you more DMG etc etc.. which doesnt always wins the games as you noticed. Besides that we didnt run optimal premade without Daima, Kevin.. in any case it was a good game and hopefully we will have more of em.

ps. we lost our shadow rather fast which forced us to play with -1 guy at the mid > less dmg and kills

did it seem like our retard assassin called for help? he said ur cappin in ts thats all, and we both know who had that match. (go ask trsk about the assasin)

when he died, then he said: natx (lighting) is capping, then whole ts was like WHAT DA FAK

then just saw that u combat respecc and double guard mid to not loose it (wich is a good idea)

and btw: we were 7 as wel lost our madness

edit: funny how all of u thinks am playing only rage :> coz i have 2 rage pvp vids lal.

impossibru my dear fan, seems like still "power surge" do the objectives :o

Edited by elitegerike

Noo don't leave now! The cybersex channel has just been bought up, it's getting good now ;)

Mmmmm...having fun in the cybersex channel with dhaima and zavvi.. Dhaima is so sexy all of you are missing out.

p.s. now i know why kev is always with her!

p.s.s. ffs arsenal start scoring some goals!

p.s.s.s. ACE is no.1! (because they have that amazing jugg/op/sin)

mmmmm...having fun in the cybersex channel with dhaima and zavvi.. Dhaima is so sexy all of you are missing out.

P.s. Now i know why kev is always with her!

P.s.s. Ffs arsenal start scoring some goals!

P.s.s.s. Ace is no.1! (because they have that amazing jugg/op/sin)

yeeeeeeeeesss blances carrying us!

:sy_empire: Drama queens / horrible guild name collection (FUBAR, Imp Fleet All-Stars, Slayers of dragon monsters, GODLIKE, Dominion.......)

:sy_empire: Smashking feat. Coral rejects (ACE)

:sy_empire: Smashton and the multiple button pressers (White Noise)

:sy_republic: Annoying tactics (MVPs)

:sy_republic: Just recruited 14 new members and still can't get a ranked team going (Coral)

:sy_republic: Too drunk to see node being capped (Harbinger)

:sy_empire: Can't think of anything (Impulse)

All in all, a very respectable bunch!

Edited by Harva

:sy_empire: Drama queens / horrible guild name collection (FUBAR, Imp Fleet All-Stars, Slayers of dragon monsters, GODLIKE, Dominion.......)

:sy_republic: Just recruited 14 new members and still can't get a ranked team going (Coral)

Harva's post a.k.a. best post in this thread <3

I'll prove you wrong about Coral though! :p

Edited by TheHybris

this is just fokin epic , post of the month

n1 :D

made me lol

(Is Trska from Coral and Trsk from ACE the same person?)

About ACE:

Yesterday we met ACE, and they have proved that they are one of the top teams, no doubts.

We were very impressed by the damage from such a players, like Gerikke, Larson, Trsk.

And that tank Yummy, he is *****ng amazing, seriously! (especially in guard switching, i met him on normal warzones too).

Who is Zhatter?(if i am correct)

Cheers, see ya in rateds.

Not calling anyone "bad" most definitely not, most of the top teams have awesome assasins like vladlen, easyway etc. However Fluffy is a ninjacapping GOD

Not quite sure but i can't recall the last time I got ninjacapped with a fair fight.

I can remember fluffy coming to ninjacap snow like one or two days ago, i had 10k hp to go and he had everything. He still managed to almost lose with just 1k hp to spare. The only reason he actually got that node is because my teammates were sleeping and didn't hear the call so i went in with that 10k hp :p