The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Dink

I did the quiz before submitting my own for my guild to see if there are any guilds on my server I'd feel comfortable allying with as they would have the same values as ours per the guild quiz and I didn't find any matches to my search either. So if they add The Dynasty, I guess we'll be the first Republic - Corellian Run guild on the quiz, looking forward to u new members! :)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried this tool, and it matched me up to some good looking guilds....but there were a few problems. First, my server (Krayiss Obelisk) wasn't even an option, which probably means that the guilds on my server are lazy. And second though the guilds I was matched up with look good, I just got my main up to level 31 and I don't want to have to start over again from the beginning. Correct me if I am wrong but you can't transfer characters from one server to another and that is exactly what I would have to do.

I tried this tool, and it matched me up to some good looking guilds....but there were a few problems. First, my server (Krayiss Obelisk) wasn't even an option, which probably means that the guilds on my server are lazy. And second though the guilds I was matched up with look good, I just got my main up to level 31 and I don't want to have to start over again from the beginning. Correct me if I am wrong but you can't transfer characters from one server to another and that is exactly what I would have to do.

Unfortunately, unless a guild on your specific server registers with the IGQ, the server will not show as an option - we only show servers that have "IGQ Guilds" since they make up the list of potential results, no guild on a server would mean zero results (no point in listing an option that wouldn't return you at least one result). More guilds are being added in almost daily, so hopefully your server will be covered at some point as well.

I believe they have future plans on allowing server transfers in some capacity (beyond those mentioned already relating to the new Asia Pacific servers), but for now, I don't think it's an option. I wish I could give you better news on this because I do honestly understand your frustration :(

On another note (but unfortunately, not your server), Corellian Sea has just been added to the quiz - Welcome :)

I just want to express my thanks and appreciation for Dink and everyone affiliated with setting up and maintaining the quiz!

I'm thrilled to say that last week I added a new member to my guild, who found me solely thanks to the quiz!

I couldn't be happier with the the pickup; just want I wanted and the type of person was looking for!

Many thanks all around and I hope to find more folks all thanks to da quiz!

Nilsa

Co-GL of the Dark Helmets

As a guild leader, this type of service is always a welcomed site. I just added my guild to it and the process of doing it is very quick and painless and I got replies from the guys that are in charge of it super quick. I will gladly share the word of this IGQ :))