SWG Guilds Check In

DeltaEkotte

Unity Guild, founded on Farstar on 3rd May 2005 is 8 years old today :)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/ziso/LeeInternetPic593x800_Page1_zpsd4383753.jpg' alt='LeeInternetPic593x800_Page1_zpsd4383753.jpg'>

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unity Guild, founded on Farstar on 3rd May 2005 is 8 years old today :)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/ziso/LeeInternetPic593x800_Page1_zpsd4383753.jpg' alt='LeeInternetPic593x800_Page1_zpsd4383753.jpg'>

Gratz man!

Its a hell of a ride over any long period hope you have some great stories!

Alliance-Templars Checking In - SWG Euro-Infinity 2005-close of game

we reformed before the launch of SWTOR, still hunting for a few old members but e have reconnected with so many old friends !!

pop along and say hello on the red eclipse !

=AT=

XGC Infinity(Republic) and Xiled Infinity(Imperial), new guilds on the Jung Ma server. Both of which are part of Xiled Gaming, a large community mainly focused on Xbox and Call of Duty. I joined it about a year after SWTOR launch, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I started these two guilds for member of Xiled gaming and we're always open for any who wish to join. With all that being said, I look forward to playing with you all, as we enjoy this installment of the Star Wars extended universe. Let the good times roll! Edited by Dayzew

List has been updated. Sorry but I complety forgot that I had this thread but it has been updated with the posts since last update. Gratz to Unity and all other guilds celebrating continued survival despite SOE putting down SWG.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday Unity (Rep) and Dark Unity (Empire), on Red Eclipse has announced that as of 15th December we are removing our guild from Tor.

All recruitment is suspended and we have given those members who wish to remain 2 months notice so there is no rush for them to find an alternative guild and they still have use of our TS and forums to aid that help till 15th December.

We simply have got fed up with the lack of love ingame for guilds, notably the 500 cap issue which we have been on at Bioware for since 3 months into the game. This year we were told last year was the year guilds would get some love and nothing has improved so we are removing ourselves from Tor and will concentrate on Unity in Lotro till a new suitable 2nd game for us becomes available (The Repopulation an early runner).

Edited by Ziso

• 2 weeks later...