Cartel Market Gear

MaliksKid

Ok, so i thought that the previous incomplete armor sets were overpriced and now you add in the ugliest set of jedi robes i've seen in the game and with no head piece and somehow this is worth more coins than the other gear which looks better. Very Very Poor.

This is exactly the set that the Jedi on the loading screen for the game wears, and what people have been asking for for ages. Sorry for you having a different taste from those who asked specifically for this one set.

It's probably more expensive because it has some additional pieces (belt and bracers, the other Cartel Store sets don't have those), though it lacks mods (which 3 out of 4 people would rip out anyway I guess).

It's not my style of outfit, and it's too expensive for my liking as well. But I can see it being a very desirable set for many other players.

Actually this has the same number of pieces as both the flight suits. They added bracers sure, but they took out the head piece so you get nothing new (in fact you lose an enhancement slot overall). As for this being the set that is on the loading screen, you can buy a similar set from Coruscant for in game cash that looks better because the belt goes over the robe not under it. This is them trying to creep the costs up to see how much they can push it.

The Jedi ones arent TOO bad, but the Sith ones almost made me puke, They took the worst Sith armor you found at level 10, and decided to Recolor it slightly, and sell it for what, £5?

My thoughts as well. Maybe because I mostly play empire and you have lots of fugly hideous looking armor.

That Sith raiding chest you get it at like lvl 7 on Korriban IIRC. I thought they were going to leave the crappy awful stuff in-game and cool stuff on the market. I thought wrong :D

I have found a "free" set that looks similarly to the Sith one sold on the CC which is medium-grade.

Doesn't matter. This week's update marks a rather bright future in terms of armor selection for our classes. The pricing, on the other hand, is much darker...

Edited by Alec_Fortescue