UGGHH where are the other (1 million ) people

soultakerrr

Crammed into 5-7 servers if you are to believe the zealots.

The truth however, is most have quit by now, others are awaiting their subscriptions to end, and then a third-group are hoping for 1.2 to bring new hope.

Right now, I'd say you have 600k spread horribly thin over 203 servers.

Proof? No, its not true.

Crammed into 5-7 servers if you are to believe the zealots.

My Opinion however, is most have quit by now, others are awaiting their subscriptions to end, and then a third-group are hoping for 1.2 to bring new hope.

Right now, I'd say you have 600k spread horribly thin over 203 servers.

Your opinion != fact.. I respect your opinion but don't go stating it as fact

You are kidding right? lol. I can do it over again now if you want! Plus, it's Europe... I'm actually living in GMT+2 so my "prime time" started two hours ago then, but I went for GMT timings. I'm not trying to say the game is dying at all, just that my server feels very quiet. I just think server merges would be great for the lower populated ones like mine...

This server opened up on launch day and I rerolled because of the long queues on my old one (which seems to have a MUCH higher population right now btw) :( I am tempted to re roll somewhere else, but my guild are here and how would that help this server?

Nah I was just giving you a hard time lol.

The numbers suck I agree, but not much you can do... Just pray for more people. I do see some servers are low and that leads to speculation but it doesnt mean they are dying or losing population in big numbers.

You max lvl? could you reroll a new server?

NAME THE SERVER

SHOW THE SCREENSHOT

Tired of liars

euro, Nightmare langs, standart saturday evening 18.41 GMT, republic

63lvl 50 on fleet

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3543/screenshot2012022520084.jpg

voss - 23

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/39/screenshot2012022520094.jpg

corellia - 17

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/584/screenshot2012022520103.jpg

ilum

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6482/screenshot2012022520122.jpg

40ppl… really?…

Sounds bad.

Frostclaw now:

Republic Fleet 124

Imperial Fleet 152

sorry to inform you

but 124 is still laughable amount

Edited by navarh

Your opinion != fact.. I respect your opinion but don't go stating it as fact

He didn't state as fact though.

He said its his opinion that theres not many people playing based on his experience or did you just need some ammo and tried a little to hard?

He didn't state as fact though.

He said its his opinion that theres not many people playing based on his experience or did you just need some ammo and tried a little to hard?

re read his post he said the truth of it is.. Well it is not truth it is his opinion. The red in the quote is where I altered his text to state it was his opinion and not "The truth"

Edited by corbanite

Till you get to fleet or go to Ilum and find out theres only 20 people in the zone for endgame LOL

Same, I play on two servers and Ilum is always dead no matter what time I play. I cant say for certain that the actual population has gone down in recent weeks, but I remember the first month the game was out, Carrick station averaged 120 people, in the past few weeks, it hasnt gotten over 80. Something is wrong.

You're right. I shouldn't have spoke in absolutes.

I appreciate what you are saying.. some servers might not be so good.

Maybe some people are waiting for patch 1.2.. I don't know.. I'm on the proginater EU server.. Server isn't as busy as it has been but it could well be because it is 2 months into the game and people no longer feel the need to log in every night.. (also some might have quit) but also the server is far from dead.

Perhaps it is a mixture of all the things you said.. I guess we will see when 1.2 hits what the truth of it all is :)

Edited by corbanite

Other then the imp fleet and an occasional 4 other player I MIGHT run into this game is empty and I'm on Dark Reaper server, this server was full. This morning I was on hoth 14 people, on voss now 18. *** can the servers not handle it or what??? This is like this all the time, I don't get it, where are all these other subscribers??????????

Best part is... Dark Reaver is one of their top 5 realms. 1million my arse.