PVP EXPLOIT Question

Xandramos

Today

7:32 AM Standard Time +0000 GMT

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

PVP ZONE: THE VOIDSTAR (both times)

I just had two PVP matches queued. The first time there were only TWO republic players and the imperial side had a full team. The match started even though the system message said that if more players did not join that it would end.

The match ended and each imperial had FIVE TO SIX MEDALS each. How did they accomplish this if the match lasted less than 30 seconds?

The second had five players with the same scenario. The imperials had a FULL TEAM EACH WITH FIVE TO SEVEN MEDALS AT THE END OF THIRTY SECONDS.

:rak_02:

Today

7:32 AM Standard Time +0000 GMT

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

PVP ZONE: THE VOIDSTAR (both times)

I just had two PVP matches queued. The first time there were only TWO republic players and the imperial side had a full team. The match started even though the system message said that if more players did not join that it would end.

The match ended and each imperial had FIVE TO SIX MEDALS each. How did they accomplish this if the match lasted less than 30 seconds?

The second had five players with the same scenario. The imperials had a FULL TEAM EACH WITH FIVE TO SEVEN MEDALS AT THE END OF THIRTY SECONDS.

:rak_02:

Speed/Time medals.

Not really an exploit, but if it the opposing team wins in the situation you described they will get the dauntless victory medals I.e the timed medals, and since they technically won in under minute they get quite a few medals because of that. Some other medals might have been from planting the bomb and gotten 2k obj points or whatever amount it is.

Thanks very much for the replies. I am a little ashamed at my ignorance but knowing is half the battle. Thanks.
It's ok. You're not the first, nor the last, person to cry "exploits!" or "hacks!" when it's just something you don't understand.

Not really that difficult to obtain that many medals in 30 seconds. Pretty sure there are at least 4 Dauntless medals just for completing under time.

I've scored up to 6 dauntless medals for winning quickly, haven't seen more. Can get them on Voidstar relatively often, when you roll the other team.