View Single Post

psandak
01.21.2017 , 10:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixilator View Post
Ok so I'm not a new player, but I couldn't figure out where else to put this. Earlier today I edited my interface and moved the light side/darkside toggle up to the top of my screen. Problem is, I didn't realize that where I moved it to it covers up some of the warzone info panels. Now whenever I go into the interface editor there is nothing to click on for that ls/ds toggle, I can't move it anymore!

Clearly I did something wrong or I am just plain stupid, help me please?
Did you save over the "default" UI? If not, you can load the default UI and basically start over recreating your custom UI.

If you did overwrite the default UI with your custom UI...shame on you. BUT that saved UI MIGHT be stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\sett ings\GUIProfiles. If you move the files from that folder to some totally different location (like the recycle bin; AKA delete the files), then launch the game, it will have no choice but to recreate and use the default UI.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date