Vornskr PvPers

loktroa

So the other day after deciding to pick up PvP after not doing any for a few mouths i found myself fighting new people i had never seen before. At this point i remembered that i has no longer on Vornskr which lead me to the question i pose to you now. Who of the Vornskr PvPers are left?

Silver Order still has some pvp players

I and a few others from BREED occasionally log in.

There are a few other people that I recognize from vornskyr, namely most of the guys from Covenant (Macros = Airwolf etc etc.) and Aliens (I cant remember their guild name from vornskyr heh).

Ascendancy... duh

We dont make up the largest portion of people who regularly pvp on harbinger, but vornskyr folks are pretty much distributed among some of the better pub and imperial guilds (Ascendancy, deadweight, covenant).

Silver Order still has some pvp players

I and a few others from BREED occasionally log in.

There are a few other people that I recognize from vornskyr, namely most of the guys from Covenant (Macros = Airwolf etc etc.) and Aliens (I cant remember their guild name from vornskyr heh).

Ascendancy... duh

We dont make up the largest portion of people who regularly pvp on harbinger, but vornskyr folks are pretty much distributed among some of the better pub and imperial guilds (Ascendancy, deadweight, covenant).

<Aliens> was <The foxit hate club> and <RAGE> the PvPers i know that still PvPing are

Nycii (or however you spell her name)

Martian (he was called Alien)

Zaxia (the sorc one)

<Aliens> was <The foxit hate club> and <RAGE> the PvPers i know that still PvPing are

Nycii (or however you spell her name)

Martian (he was called Alien)

Zaxia (the sorc one)

Hey now, it was the <The Hate Foxit Club>!

Having said that, I (Marisi) am a Vornskr PvPer if my name is familiar to you at all.

Hey now, it was the <The Hate Foxit Club>!

Having said that, I (Marisi) am a Vornskr PvPer if my name is familiar to you at all.

Yes i do merc dps if i remember right and < Aliens> was made up mostly of <The Hate Foxit Club> members however they picked up the most of the main PvPers from <RAGE> when we moved over i know this because i was in <RAGE> and was barred from join <Aliens> due to Nycci having an unknown beef with me.

Yes i do merc dps if i remember right and < Aliens> was made up mostly of <The Hate Foxit Club> members however they picked up the most of the main PvPers from <RAGE> when we moved over i know this because i was in <RAGE> and was barred from join <Aliens> due to Nycci having an unknown beef with me.

Still sour huh. And sorry darlin, wasn't just me. I just did the dirty work and said no. But you can think what you will.

Alien

Skiazomi

Uplink

Zaxia

Bane

Nycci

Marisi

Rods

Ruzone

Zeta

Fynrir

Lokki

Raesch

Arkov

Macros

Cyrene

Zoebert

Morgans

Trevalian

Hemrinkjin

Cris

Stodust

Dubstep

Andilus

Ryaire

Are all playing some more than others, not necessarily on the toon listed, many have alts or name change. I've seen a few other names randomly log in, like Amirito and Melencholie. But most of Vornskr is gone.

Still sour huh. And sorry darlin, wasn't just me. I just did the dirty work and said no. But you can think what you will.

Alien

Skiazomi

Uplink

Zaxia

Bane

Nycci

Marisi

Rods

Ruzone

Zeta

Fynrir

Lokki

Raesch

Arkov

Macros

Cyrene

Zoebert

Morgans

Trevalian

Hemrinkjin

Cris

Stodust

Dubstep

Andilus

Ryaire

Are all playing some more than others, not necessarily on the toon listed, many have alts or name change. I've seen a few other names randomly log in, like Amirito and Melencholie. But most of Vornskr is gone.

So few... i have seen that healer that used to roll with Ned i have no clue how to spell her name but shes in <Deadweight> now. however seeing Uplink and Skia come back is awesome and gives me some hope for others.

on the note of my being sour. its all good Nyccii i don't hold it against you, my wrath is for Alien and Alien alone

Haxx, Synara, Yarazeth, and Andilus and Myself(Macros) still pvp from the Silver Order guys that I can think of off the top of my head. There are a few others that still raid, but, ever since Teakus left the drive for competitive pvp dropped significantly within the guild

The Silver Order mostly rock the pve scene now.

Recently a number of BREED players have returned.

Side note, who else thinks it weird that Alien(now Martian) has a guild named after him, and he isn't even in it? Good players and all, but why not just pick a new name.

Haxx, Synara, Yarazeth, and Andilus and Myself(Macros) still pvp from the Silver Order guys that I can think of off the top of my head. There are a few others that still raid, but, ever since Teakus left the drive for competitive pvp dropped significantly within the guild

The Silver Order mostly rock the pve scene now.

Recently a number of BREED players have returned.

Side note, who else thinks it weird that Alien(now Martian) has a guild named after him, and he isn't even in it? Good players and all, but why not just pick a new name.

A few other Silver Order players that PVP are Naeva, Arlielle (mentioned by Nycci as Ryaire, her sorc), Wayde, Jaksemas, and A'defa. I saw a few MLP folks the other day too (Pinkiepi and....someone whose name I forgot ><). Gingadin still plays though I forget what guild he's in now.

Edited by shadynut

It does my heart good to see those names in a pvp match, opposing team or same team. Although I must admit, there are new names that I like to see in a match as well :D

Sadly, I think the core of BREED will never come back. We have to many KIA over gw2. The dependable pvpers split up into different guilds. Zoebert and Gingadin for example.

We also rarely see our best tank (Stodust) online very much because of RL stuff.

solo or duo que is the best I have managed with other BREED members since Christmas break ended.

ya was gonna mention haxx, gingadin, xoon and pinkiepie. thought about them after i had to log. so there are a few vornskrs left, most are on pub side.

re: <aliens>

ya martian/alien did start the guild. ya he left it a long time ago. sadly don't think i've played with him since. guess thats the way it goes when friends move on to bigger and better things. I have thought many times about renaming the guild, and have brought it up numerous times to the guild, though several different members. The response I get is:

"we like the name Aliens, don't change it. We are Aliens."

I tell them this isn't Aliens guid anymore, he's not even in it. But most don't even know who Alien was/is.

Personally I don't really care, but it is weird to be named after the person that started it and left. But you know in all honesty, Alien died on Vornskr. He's Martian now. Aliens guild.... ya group of people from the hate foxit club.... Foxit is gone too. /sigh I miss Vornskr. I miss the people I always played with. But this is the harbinger. Fynrir is the only one that never left. He was there with the hate foxit club and i'm amazed he's still here with aliens.

MLP PvPers are still going strong, often teaming up with other Vornskr players. We have sadly lost some of our good PvPers and do not have enough people to make a ranked team. Most of us also run on numerous alts.

Dreselus (Derpy'dreselus)

Amorphic (Derpius)

Pinkie Pie

Kulayami

Zee

Goopy (Angelfluttershy)

and some others on and off

But seriously the times when two premades meet to make a 8-Vornskr match are always great.

Edited by Darth_Dreselus

Good Ol MLP.....the Dreamkillers of overconfident guilds since i can remember. Never forget the ragefest I saw from one of our pugs when your guys premade beat a silver order premade, guy was like....."HOW IS THIS HAPPENING"....or was that Teakus...I forget....either way its still always nice to see your guys tag in a warzone.

Also about the whole aliens thing, wasn't trying to start nothing....Just always something that nagged at me when I saw the tag. You guys have definatly carved out your own name since his departure.

Shame that most of us broke apart though. The server mergers/and the introduction of ranked warzones, was such a big letdown to many of the people in TSO, that we just kinda gave up on it.

Very related to the previous two posts: Derpy'dreselus is who I was forgetting! Sorry bud. It was you and Pinkiepie on that team and you guys whupped us on our imp alts pretty badly and it...sorta made me happy in a weird way? Like old times.

Very related to the previous two posts: Derpy'dreselus is who I was forgetting! Sorry bud. It was you and Pinkiepie on that team and you guys whupped us on our imp alts pretty badly and it...sorta made me happy in a weird way? Like old times.

I think that may a bit of nostalgia that kind of bitter sweet feeling. i don't know what it was about PvP on vornskr but it was amazing something i never felt in a pvp match since i hope someday we can all go back to that feeling.

I think that may a bit of nostalgia that kind of bitter sweet feeling. i don't know what it was about PvP on vornskr but it was amazing something i never felt in a pvp match since i hope someday we can all go back to that feeling.

Could it be... SATAN!?

Seriously though, vornskyr was a very small (relative to server pop) pvp community. We were used to getting double premades in alot of the random pops :D

ya was gonna mention haxx, gingadin, xoon and pinkiepie. thought about them after i had to log. so there are a few vornskrs left, most are on pub side.

re: <aliens>

ya martian/alien did start the guild. ya he left it a long time ago. sadly don't think i've played with him since. guess thats the way it goes when friends move on to bigger and better things. I have thought many times about renaming the guild, and have brought it up numerous times to the guild, though several different members. The response I get is:

"we like the name Aliens, don't change it. We are Aliens."

I tell them this isn't Aliens guid anymore, he's not even in it. But most don't even know who Alien was/is.

Personally I don't really care, but it is weird to be named after the person that started it and left. But you know in all honesty, Alien died on Vornskr. He's Martian now. Aliens guild.... ya group of people from the hate foxit club.... Foxit is gone too. /sigh I miss Vornskr. I miss the people I always played with. But this is the harbinger. Fynrir is the only one that never left. He was there with the hate foxit club and i'm amazed he's still here with aliens.

As an objective 3rd party observer...

Don't change the name. It's simple, elegant, and kind of cool. People try way too hard to come up with awesome sounding guild names, and just fail hard. Or they try too hard to be funny, with the same results.

Eh aliens is what it is. Group of people that play together. Had the name since the first merger. It wasn't named for the old guild leader anyway. He always liked the name same with the founding officers. We were all aliens on a new server. Most of us lost our names and/or legacy. It was short simple and fit with the whole star wars theme. And it still does.

Sorry derpy I always forget your name until I see you in a wz. But I've always enjoyed playing with you.

Could it be... SATAN!?

Seriously though, vornskyr was a very small (relative to server pop) pvp community. We were used to getting double premades in alot of the random pops :D

Yup :D all those nail biting, photo finish, "holy **** how did we win" games where fun as hell knowing every game you played was going to be a hard and fun fight was epic.

BTW sorry Nycci for the troll yesterday from Shy and I on our alts. We meant it as a joke, I was away from the forums and did not know about 'that' thread. None of us seriously think you are hacking as we know just how good you people are (a lot better than me on my 15k Scoundrel :cool:).

As far as Vornskr nostalgia goes I also find that I don't have any "arch-enemies". Back then seeing some names just made you zerg/hide. Zeta (seeing that nameplate appear behind me just meant I folded my arms and waited for respawn), Foxit and Alien come to mind. In fact Alien in Hutball was the funnies thing ever when the game deteriorated into Imps: pass to Alien and Pubs: don't let them pass to Alien. Oh and Rod :D nothing quite like 2 Sorc/Sage healers trying to fight each other at a point on civil war until one just gives up and leaves. Having guildies on the other team was even more fun though. Nowadays I don't even remember the opposing teams guild tags, it's just some people with red nameplates.

Edited by Darth_Dreselus