So how do you make money with slicing nowadays?

khsolo

I farm mats for Aug kits and Augs (I'm Synthweaving), and when I have enough to make 14 of each, I craft em all and sell em on the GTN. Typically I can put em up in the morning and they've all sold by the time I get home from work. I can usually get close to 2M credits per "wave" of sales, and can acquire that volume of mats in like 4-7 days, depending on how lucky I get.

Pretty modest, but it keeps me able to do everything I need to do.

I farm mats for Aug kits and Augs (I'm Synthweaving), and when I have enough to make 14 of each, I craft em all and sell em on the GTN. Typically I can put em up in the morning and they've all sold by the time I get home from work. I can usually get close to 2M credits per "wave" of sales, and can acquire that volume of mats in like 4-7 days, depending on how lucky I get.

Pretty modest, but it keeps me able to do everything I need to do.

Farm for mats you mean run slicing missions for tech parts or lockboxes?

Farm for mats you mean run slicing missions for tech parts or lockboxes?

You only get mats via missions, so presumably that is what they meant.

And it's not a bad way to make money, though ti's not good either.

If you actually want to make significant money with slicing, queue up tech part missions while running around certain areas of Voss farming nodes.

Tech parts and schems. BTW, I am making more from my T9 augs than the level 22s. The level 50 market is way, WAY flooded.

Lock box missions have NOTHING for augs. But, I run them for the other schems for my alts.

Edited by Darlgon

I've been running mid level aug part missions for the schematics. Don't get one every time but get more than enough to fund all the parts I've been collecting with a bit of a profit. I'm sure once I figure out what to do with all the stacks of parts I've been accumulating have I'll be rich. :p