Looking for a guild ...

Queegy

... that will have a social/slacker type :)

basically due to work and family i dont play often enough to join a hardcore guild or even a soft and spongy one. I'm just looking for one that likes to play the game and have a laugh.

thats about it

Thanks

Eejit

• 10 months later...
I have a grey side force user guild if you're interested. We're fairly new and small atm and membership is pretty much do as you will for now but I am aiming to build the guild into a PVE/RP guild that follow the philosophy of the Jedai'i (balance between light and dark side) that being said we welcome members of all light/dark rankings, have a temp guild Hq ( my main characters stronghold) and would enjoy the company, especially if you're willing to help members lvl and or contribute to guild RP. Contact Indikus Stonerian if you're interested in joining the CannabisSith. I'm from the US and my play time is usually later in the night for me so the wee hours of pre-dawn for those in UK but send me a in game mail and add me to friends list if you want as I sometimes am able to play around peak time for the server on some occasions. Not sure if this helps you but I hope it does.