Conqueror of Balmorra Title

Blarginater

On that note, is the romantic encounter with Darth Lachris still available? I was not able to get the same suggestive cutscene with her as I did in the beta.

It's available.

About the title, I was bit confused about it as well. I had it in beta and I didn't do firestar nor any of the heroics after Korriban, for that matter. Haven't seen anyone with it afterwards though.

It has been removed from the game.

Ohh, I was wondering why I wasn't getting that title. I remember getting in the beta, but I wasn't able to get it this time around.

Well, that sucks. Was the title Imperial Scholar also removed? I did the needed quest on Korriban but didn't get the title.

Edited by AkilZodiac

• 2 weeks later...

I have been of the opinon that whomever is answering people's tickets claiming lore/title removals, are unaware or just choicing an easy answer. Some times random people forsome reason or another claim removed titles. If some one can take a screen shot of said person and post it on the boards. I think the easy answer would some how change to a proper one.

$.02

Many quests and their rewarding titles have been removed from the game. Balmorra is not unique in this. The quest area related to the Taris title has been walled off and removed completely. You can still see the road leading straight into the wall where it used to be.

The Codex is very buggy and not something I would trust as a fact-checker on whether something is in the game or not. I have 3 entries in my codex that aren't even categorized, one of which is "Invalid Entry"...

Edited by dakoth

• 1 month later...
so, another words, don't try to finish all your codex's, otherwise you may be running around wasting your time.

Exactly! The codex entries, alot of stuff, particularly titles was removed and they never updated it. I to was trying to collect em all and then I did some research on what I was missing, and found out, that yea never gonna happen.

Many quests and their rewarding titles have been removed from the game. Balmorra is not unique in this. The quest area related to the Taris title has been walled off and removed completely. You can still see the road leading straight into the wall where it used to be.

The Codex is very buggy and not something I would trust as a fact-checker on whether something is in the game or not. I have 3 entries in my codex that aren't even categorized, one of which is "Invalid Entry"...

Exactly.

Well im telling you I just saw a guy in Huttball with it. So not sure what's going on :p

I've also seen a player with it. My theory is that the title has been disabled, but not removed. The code is still in the game, and a player or two has gotten a glitch in their favor that gave them the title.