Black Talon

I am a bounty hunter. I have done black talon tons of times. I got the black talon hunter's gloves, boots, chest armor and pistol. I have seen on the net there is also the pants and helmet but that they may or may not be dropping. Does anyone know? Is there any other way to get them?

I see on the internet as well ie: Torhead that there is a helmet and pants available too. No luck getting drops. However, it is widely known the loot table is broken in nearly every flashpoint still. Yet to be addressed if I am not mistaken.

Empire side there is a vendor on Dromund Cass in the starport, near the exit that sells Black Talon loot gear for commendations. No idea rebel side. But might want to check if the vendor offers what you are looking for.

A orange Bounty Hunter chest drops of the Jedi girl at the General, but I only saw it drop once.

If you pick Light (don't kill the captain) you have a chance to get an Orange medium chest (with Strength and Endurance) from a lootable chest after that small group trying to board your ship.

Usually whatever (Light or Dark choice you pick) it's Orange medium chest (endurance + cunning), orange sniperrifle, orange blaster rifle and orange lightsabre dropping.