Getting a Dark Side Jaesa

MasterXeek

I'm at the end of the questline in Hutta... and i picked dark side choices as well as had her kill her master but i still ended up with her light side version...

Now i want a dark side so i walked out and reset the quest and went back in with different answers and still got light side jaesa...

Is resetting it and picking different answers going to change her? Because technically i already have a codex entry of her that says she likes helping people and dislikes hurting innocents...

any ideas?

I also have a codex entry that shows LS Jaesa, however I thought I would test it.

Once I completed the quest line I had negative affection with her. Tried a few companion gifts and after some duds this is what I found:

Cultural artifact gifts. On a LS Jaesa they are her favorite, on a DS Jaesa she is indifferent. When I gave her the gift she said "This does nothing for me" Also courting gifts for a DS Jaesa she is indifferent, and a LS Jaesa she likes them. So I am pretty sure she is DS Jaesa. Further, during quest scenes whenver I make a choice that involves killing or doing something destructive I get afftection with her, so based on all that I think I have a DS Jaesa - which I wanted to begin with.

I never had her read me, I had only 150 LS points when I obtained her, however I did kill her parents and made her kill her master.

easiest way to see if you have a DS or LS Jaesa is to look at her eyes. If they are brown/red (dark) then shes a gore loving Dark Side wench. Another top tip is when your hitting mobs, if shes saying "thier pain is exquisite" you know shes loving the darker side of life.

easiest way to see if you have a DS or LS Jaesa is to look at her eyes. If they are brown/red (dark) then shes a gore loving Dark Side wench. Another top tip is when your hitting mobs, if shes saying "thier pain is exquisite" you know shes loving the darker side of life.

Actually in combat she always says stuff "their pain is exquisite/I will make you suffer", even if she is LS.. which is seriously annoying. But maybe she has different dialogue when you talk to her while she's out (not the conversations on the ship) and see what she says.

Actually in combat she always says stuff "their pain is exquisite/I will make you suffer", even if she is LS.. which is seriously annoying. But maybe she has different dialogue when you talk to her while she's out (not the conversations on the ship) and see what she says.

When she is DS she says "I WILL TASTE YOUR BLOOD!" She doesn't say that as LS.

• 11 months later...