Omg Please Founder of Star Wars (Read)

Bauerx

Okay This is a Post to the Founder of Star Wars or who ever can make this happen. I Kno a Future Making you need to make and i grantee you will make Billions haha. This is not a Troll. I'm just a big star wars fan and this would be the sickest thing in Gaming History. Okay First Has anyone Heard of Planetside 2. Okay if not i will explain. It's a free to play game on steam. Not advertising them what so ever. But give it a try and you will understand this post. Game is huge. Has 3000 Gamers per server. Big Maps, Big Battles, Alot of Customization, Free to play. Base Capturing or Defend can take Hours/Days. Goes Day, and Night like Real Time. It's an MMO/FPS. 3 Faction, and its based in the future tech. Best game i've played but graphics are kinda like a 5 out of 5. But amazing GamePlay.

OKAY NOW THE BIG PART - Star Wars needs to have a big like this. 3000 per server. Big Battles, Big Maps. Amazing Customization. Ofcourse Factions are already made. Empire or Republic. Classes can be made upp. Thinking a Jedi or Trooper for Republic, Even Sith's with Light Sabers for empire. Make it Free to play. Can have Ships for Air Combat. And Customization would be sick cause think about it. Say your infantry on the ground as a jedi. You would wanna custom like your Lightsaber or upgrade to double lightsaber. Shield Upgrades. Cloaking. And you would use Certification points to upgrade your stuff!!!

Like i said this ins't a troll. Just a fan of Star Wars and a Gamer with Money

You want to know what this sounds like to me?

Battlefront 3.

There. I said it, since almost everyone else was thinking it.

I had been hoping TOR would turn out to have some sort of relation to Battlefront's gameplay style. That free for all zone in Tattooine seems very related in style.

It wouldn't take much, just some refinement of controls; a step away from the clunky MMO controls, and a step toward a smarter camera and targeting system.

Okay This is a Post to the Founder of Star Wars or who ever can make this happen. I Kno a Future Making you need to make and i grantee you will make Billions haha. This is not a Troll. I'm just a big star wars fan and this would be the sickest thing in Gaming History. Okay First Has anyone Heard of Planetside 2. Okay if not i will explain. It's a free to play game on steam. Not advertising them what so ever. But give it a try and you will understand this post. Game is huge. Has 3000 Gamers per server. Big Maps, Big Battles, Alot of Customization, Free to play. Base Capturing or Defend can take Hours/Days. Goes Day, and Night like Real Time. It's an MMO/FPS. 3 Faction, and its based in the future tech. Best game i've played but graphics are kinda like a 5 out of 5. But amazing GamePlay.

OKAY NOW THE BIG PART - Star Wars needs to have a big like this. 3000 per server. Big Battles, Big Maps. Amazing Customization. Ofcourse Factions are already made. Empire or Republic. Classes can be made upp. Thinking a Jedi or Trooper for Republic, Even Sith's with Light Sabers for empire. Make it Free to play. Can have Ships for Air Combat. And Customization would be sick cause think about it. Say your infantry on the ground as a jedi. You would wanna custom like your Lightsaber or upgrade to double lightsaber. Shield Upgrades. Cloaking. And you would use Certification points to upgrade your stuff!!!

Like i said this ins't a troll. Just a fan of Star Wars and a Gamer with Money

Founder of StarWars name is George Lucas and he no longer works or controls anything StarWars , write EA Bioware !

You want to know what this sounds like to me?

Battlefront 3.

There. I said it, since almost everyone else was thinking it.

Well if you think about it not really. Battlefront 3 is Console and a PC Game. I'm Taking like a game specifically for PC. Console can't have more then 32 players. PC can have 2000+ soo thats why it would need to be considered like named Star Wars Ultimate Free FPS/MMO idk lol.

so make a battlefield 3 star wars version?

Not quite, you still have to consider the Sith/Jedi portion of the game. Personaly I think that should have been moddeled off of the Force Unleashed duo. It was pretty much a RPFPS but alot of the game mechainics fit into the same area and it doesn't look of feel nearly so cheap as confining things to standard MMO gameplay. Watching any of the movies or cutscenes and then playing SWTOR or SWORO it just feels like a let down, constraining game play to those mechanics. Bad enough playing a shooter in MMO when you know a head shot should kill a person rather than take them down 11% life or where you should only have to shoot a guy in the chest numerous times if he's rocking an energy shield, but Jedi are supposed to have amazing fast paced duels, jump hundreds of feet and make impact craters instead of going to the graveyard spawn point, play with the elements and reshape the landscape.

Don't get me wrong, I love the story and my sorcerer is a trip, but the gameplay just feels wooden in the face of what you know the charactors should be, and it's one of the better MMO's in circulation.

so make a battlefield 3 star wars version?

Like I said. Battlefront 3. Which is basically the Star Wars Battlefield. We don't need the Jedi/Sith stuff, the Heroes in BF2 were unbalanced and practically impossible to defeat sometimes, turn it back to the same ground game as BF1 and it'll be good.

But, it'll never happen. Just like RC 2 won't happen.

EA/Bioware wouldn't be able to do anything you have to write LucasArts or Kathleen Kennedy! ;)

No, he was correct. Lucasfilm and Kathleen Kennedy have no control over the game. It is EA. And the founder, is a group, not a person, and they have left. So this needs to address the current Devs.