New Advances Classes?

DarthEthan

One idea is adding a Republic Officer for an Advanced Class for the Trooper. Give him a pistol, a healing or tank tree (or both). He could DPS on the shared tree. Whichever the player wants. Or an SIS Agent for Trooper, same trees maybe.

I don't know. I think they could spend a few thousand bucks to add a few new voice actors for a Republic Agent (SIS), Imperial Trooper. I would also like to see BH/ smuggler be neutral from start and get to choose which faction at the end of their origin planet. Do missions for both sides so they can decided which they like better. Similar to Pandarens on WoW.

Also, make weapons cosmetic and base their damage output on what class they choose. I would love to play a jedi shadow with a single blade, or a guardian/juggernaut with a double sided. Why constrict players like that, ya know? (http://www.swtor.com/info/overview)

I love what they're doing with the Cartel Market. If you don't want to spend real world money on the Cartel items, the GTN is loaded with them.

Also, more species. Bothans would be cool. I would love devaronians. And don't make them faction specific. I mean, I would understand Bothans being Republic only, but there's always a defector or someone who can be bribed. ;)

Anyway, what do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...