View Single Post

Setanian
02.21.2012 , 11:43 AM | #900
Quote: Originally Posted by universeman View Post
The bottom line is that people have different ideas of what things mean. Those who think it's ok to take for their companions are out there for themselves.
Well I'm not doing the group run to gear you up. I'm sorry, that may sound harsh, but when I do a run, I usually do it to get gear for me and my companions.

There are times I'll do a run specifically to get gear for another player, but, typically, people do these runs for gear for themselves, not you.

Because they are ok with taking advantage of those who want to be more polite about even distribution.
If you decide to roll pass/greed, and I roll need, how am I taking advantage? It was your decision to roll greed/pass, not mine. There is no taking advantage of anything.

Simple as that.
Surely just an opinion?

BW REALLY needs to take this system out. It only helps the selfish minority, and hurts everyone else.
I agree, the ones who want us to not roll and just hand over the gear they believe they are entitled to, are being very selfish.
What is that baseball bat in your signature? Oh! It's a lightsaber! How cute is that !