I demand a different que for 4v4 pvp.

DarthAcervus

8v8 sucks monkey *****, 4v4 is the truest form of pvp next to open world, and some days i dont even get a 4v4 que pop.

I play 8v8 and its obvious the team youre with is crap, and all you can do is watch for like 20-25 minutes while your crap team loses, and squabbles.

I want to be able to que for 4v4, 4v4 is the best wz, its quick, and its fun.

some days all i get is novare coast, im sick of this nonsense, give us the ability to pick which warzones we wanna que for, and let us fight cross server, so were not stuck with the same scrubs every single wz.

I want last team standing, I want seperated finder for that

I guess I'm confused what you mean by last team standing...

You want arena style, team death match (single life, no rez), but with 8v8 rather than 4v4? Or you want FPS (CoD, Halo, etc) style, timed match, unlimited rez during the time limit, most kills win?

Arena is bad and its balancing is even worse so no it is not the truest form. Even worse it plays to overpowering classes and gives those classes the edge. For us old school pvpers unending battles with endless killing is true pvp.

Ranked should be more balanced than unranked, as it matches same team makeups against each other.