The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be updating this post as a find more. I'm not searching every nook and cranny, just the common areas listed in the OP.

HK-51 - Imperial Side - Tatooine

He makes comments on the Mos Ila Siltshift Cantina and the Junkyard

A friend has told me his HK-51 made comments on the Geonosisans on the Republic side (quoted below), but he didn't tell me where, i'll ask him when he comes back online.

HK-51: Revelation: Geonosians are especially satisfying troublemakers to delete, master. Their carapaces make the most interesting sound when broken.

Places i've tried:

Dorumand Kaas exiting the spaceport and entering the Sith Sanctum he made no comments.

Exiting the Spaceport on Tatooine he said nothing

Balmorra nothing at the common areas listed

On the Republic side, for me he said nothing at the Coruscant Space Port or the Senate tower.

taris- Imperial - Toxic Lake Settlement

Leaving the platform where the shuttle to the orbital station is he says

"Appraisal: So this is what a planetary liquidation looks like. The maker was busy here."

Imperial - Approaching the Endar Spire

Information: This is the fabled Republic warship "Endar Spire". Fame notwithstanding, it is mostly scrap metal

Imperial Quesh - Arriving

Admiration: There are a few things I love more then a poisoned atmosphere. Liquidations become so much simpler

Empire - Voss - Shrine of Healing

"Complaint: The Shrine of Healing... so this is where the Voss undo all my hard work."

Edited by Tuskin

Jorgan on Tatooine :

Abandoned Czerka Facility

"No telling how long ago Czerka dug this place out. Could be anything in there."

Jundland Northern Chasm -47,505

"I didn't think there was anything worth mining here anymore."

Edited by kalistea

Ok so HK-51 makes the Geonosian comment at Manister base, you go there for the Tatooine Bonus Series on the Republic side.

Another one, near the Krayt Dragon graveyard on Tatooine

Hk-51: "Contemplation: Krayt dragon bones, master- another reminder that no organic lives forever. Droids, however..."

Edited by Tuskin

Found some for Gault on Voss

Aproaching the Gormak Canon

How'd you like that mounted on the ship eh? A little flashy for that junker of yours,but style isn't exactly your strong suit

And then there's another when entering the shine of healing,don't remember the words though,sorry:cool:

One more for Raina Temple, on Ilum

(607,-8) - Approaching the Republic Crystal Refinery

Raina: "Whatever happens, I'm proud to be a part of this assault. It'll go down in history."

Note: I belive that in order to get this dialogue, you must have the A New Order mission active - the one which takes place in the Refinery.

Here's one:

On Hoth, when you enter the final room of the Loramarr.

Andronikos Revel: "These guys call themselves pirates. They should be out in space, cut free. Not hiding in ice caves."

Edit:

Got another one. On Belsavis, Talos has a line for when you head through the hole in the wall for the Metal Militia mission.

Talos: "It looks as if the Empire's begun the excavation without me. Heh. Little archaeologist humor there. That breach will lead us to the Republic prison, or what's left of it."

Edit edit:

Another one for Talos. When you're about to enter the area for the Terror in the Flesh mission, he has something to say.

Talos: "Is this truly Rakata-built? I can't believe it. I can't--I'm sorry. I need a moment."

Edited by ekimmak

Just started a smuggler, Corso is just as funny as Vette :D

Corso Riggs on Taris, olaris reclamation base -1989,-200

"Ugh! You smell that, Captain? Taris is like a dead gundark wearing dirty old socks. Doesn't look much better either."