All my GTN sales cancelled?

Admiral_Volshe

That's great and all, but in doing this approach I lost all of the credits spent as deposits to set up the auctions...just had about 50-60 auctions canceled...***

When something expires from the GTN I always get the credits spent on deposit back. Did this not happen with the forced expiration?

Since they were canceled you do not get the credits back (when they expire you get most but not all back). I was hoping to see the deposit attached, but if you read the cancel email it tells you that you lost all of the deposit...Here's to hoping that actually do something to make us whole, as this is a fairly crappy way to manage the issue and detrimentally impact those of us playing the game fairly.

Since they were canceled you do not get the credits back (when they expire you get most but not all back). I was hoping to see the deposit attached, but if you read the cancel email it tells you that you lost all of the deposit...Here's to hoping that actually do something to make us whole, as this is a fairly crappy way to manage the issue and detrimentally impact those of us playing the game fairly.

Even if deposits were no given, even with 50-60 items (unless we are talking like items with a 50m price tag) that is not really a dentrimental loss. I mean we are talking maybe what? a couple hundred thousand credits at most? If you didn't receive the credits, i am sure they will more then likely restore them if you submit a ticket with the exact amount lost.

when the auctions were cancelled, everyone lost their deposits, which are very little these days, no matter what you put the items up for. Anyone who lost credits can get them back doing just one heroic, that's how little people lost. But it stopped a bug/exploit/hack that has caused a lot of problems. I don't think they'll be able to refund the lost deposit, but it's not as if everyone will go broke over night because of it

Even if deposits were no given, even with 50-60 items (unless we are talking like items with a 50m price tag) that is not really a dentrimental loss. I mean we are talking maybe what? a couple hundred thousand credits at most? If you didn't receive the credits, i am sure they will more then likely restore them if you submit a ticket with the exact amount lost.

That's just it. Not to mention that in some cases the market has actually improved. Some items are actually selling higher than before.

Loss of time reposting items on the market. I know. I did the same thing. Just not on nearly as large a scale. But frankly I could not remember which characters had what items for sale... soooo I had to check ALL of them. IMO it's still a small price to pay to do my part in cleaning up the mess that was made.

That's just it. Not to mention that in some cases the market has actually improved. Some items are actually selling higher than before.

Loss of time reposting items on the market. I know. I did the same thing. Just not on nearly as large a scale. But frankly I could not remember which characters had what items for sale... soooo I had to check ALL of them. IMO it's still a small price to pay to do my part in cleaning up the mess that was made.

Yeah I checked again, didn't get deposit back. But still, it is not that much. Hell I am just glad I got to keep the dyes I bought :)

Been waiting weeks to put them on market, even though it is only like 10 of them, I can make back the 70 million I invested. This had to be addressed, it was destroying the economy.

Yeah I checked again, didn't get deposit back. But still, it is not that much. Hell I am just glad I got to keep the dyes I bought :)

Been waiting weeks to put them on market, even though it is only like 10 of them, I can make back the 70 million I invested. This had to be addressed, it was destroying the economy.

Agreed .. we're both on the same page .. and for the same reason !

I put in a ticket before I saw the forum post about what happened. They responded and told me to give them a list of all my auctions and all my lost deposits so they could validate ??? Over 260 items with no way to account for the loss since emails are automagically deleted when you take the item out. Not a significant amount of credits...~150K as a best guess but more the principle of them putting the accounting on the player.

What I have noticed is the person who made a few threads here about the dye and cube problems on the GTN has completely disappeared off the GTN themselves.

So they were obviously caught up in this somehow and should have known better than to try and profit from it when they knew it was an exploit.

Many of us tried to warn them and point out what would happen :rolleyes:

Edited by TrixxieTriss

What I have noticed is the person who made a few threads here about the dye and cube problems on the GTN has completely disappeared off the GTN themselves.

So they were obviously caught up in this somehow and should have known better than to try and profit from it when they knew it was an exploit.

Totally agree. Karma, like me, can be a real _____.

I must admit to experiencing a bit of schadenfreude. :rak_03:

Hugs,

Dasty

You noticed that too huh? I was curious why I haven't seen him lately. Honestly, I think he brought it up on the forums to promote it so the cheap dyes could sell, then uses that money to upsell the dyes at higher prices. Cute shell game, but may have caught up to him. It was so evident with his alts it was one person, I mean get a little creative with the names at least. :D

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

The games some people play. And yet they seemingly never learn. WOW !

The truth always finds a way to express itself in the universe. Some learn from life experiences, while others: well ... perhaps that's enough said . It's best to lay this one to rest now.

The GTN will be on the mend in short order... hopefully.