edit: nvm

Kuciwalker

Fastest way to change your facing 180 deg.

+20% turning speed on a scout is a lot, though, and I don't have to risk running into things as much (because by definition I can't see where I'm going with it, and 99% of the time I'm not going somewhere I already was like with retro). Makes me sad.

Not saying it's bad, though. I just don't like it.

+20% turning speed on a scout is a lot, though, and I don't have to risk running into things as much (because by definition I can't see where I'm going with it, and 99% of the time I'm not going somewhere I already was like with retro). Makes me sad.

Not saying it's bad, though. I just don't like it.

Well first off, I hated it when I first started using it... but after I got used to it I know where I'll end up (relatively speaking) so it is reliable for me. Ironically it is about the same as retro, just with you facing the other way. And in certain areas, it was the only way to break a missile lock (before tier 3 DF became a 2nd viable option)... Near Sat B in Mesas... yeah. do a barrel roll in there. Talk about rolling the dice!

Oh yeah, try +10% speed and +10% turning (you only have to switch tier 3 engine to the left). Try that for a few matches and let me know what you think. :cool:

No what makes them dumb is that they can outrun everything else that doesn't have BR.

A scout should be able to eventually be able to run a gunship to ground, right now that can't happen unless the scout also has BR.

Now gunships being able to run for a bit is fine and necessary, but gunships shouldn't be the best drag racers in GSF.

Actually Gunships being able to run away is about the only thing I think is ok about gunships. I don't run BR in my flashfire and ive had very few gunships escape from me. And every one that escaped did it by running a short distance back to their cap ship guns which is a whole different problem.

Oh yeah, try +10% speed and +10% turning (you only have to switch tier 3 engine to the left). Try that for a few matches and let me know what you think. :cool:

Can't stand it on that ship. I go for 20% turning so I can be the most agile guy on the point. In such a combined capture area, speed does little good outside of boosting. It's great on my interceptor build, though.