Bodyguard Stat Calculator

RuQu

A stat weight calculator and upgrade comparison tool is available for download. Also outputs the simulated rotation and key metrics when you click "Calculate HPS."

Originally built for Combat Medics, I spent the night converting it and building an independent Mercenary module since your mechanic is not an exact mirror (you are in max regen for 40% of your heat, vs 33.33% of our Ammo, for instance).

Should be fairly bug free as the Commando version has been through a few rounds of bug fixes, but I can't promise there aren't any bugs. I can, however, promise to explore any bugs that get reported in this thread.

Hopefully this proves of value to some people.

All feedback and bug reports are welcome.

*note: I realize I forgot to include Integrated Systems in the skills. I have it added in and ready to go for the next release, but it isn't important enough to push immediately as the effect on stat weights should be negligible.

Edited by RuQu

i think surge rating isnt calculated correctly, or with the old factor...

i have a surge rating of around 150.. which is ingame atem around 68%

the calculator gives me 83 though

Potent Medicine / Warden gives 15% Surge to Healing abilities. Because it only applies to heals it does not show up on the in-game tooltip. 68+15 = 83

I've gone back and forth about whether or not to display it as 68 or 83. Show the relevant value for the spec, or show what matches in-game?

Potent Medicine / Warden gives 15% Surge to Healing abilities. Because it only applies to heals it does not show up on the in-game tooltip. 68+15 = 83

I've gone back and forth about whether or not to display it as 68 or 83. Show the relevant value for the spec, or show what matches in-game?

That explains something thats been bugging me about tool tip vs what I see in game.